7. Jschlatt

Worst time of Skeppy's life is when he was sitting in 2nd period world history, talking to some friends. Then everyones phone dings, including his own. Everyone, including him, looked at their phone. He was met with many reactions, even his own, horrified...

Skeppy knows exactly who recorded and spread everything. All thats left is to confront him. Skeppy get's up, wipes his tears, puts on his shoes, and walks out the house. 

He goes over to the familiar mansion that belongs to the Schlatt family. He knocks on the door and is met by a drunk looking Jschlatt. 

Jschlatt says, "Oh hey Skeppy. Why are you here?" 

Skeppy grabs Schlatt by the collar and barges inside. He yells, "You know why the fuck i'm here! Your a huge piece of shit! You spread that video to ruin my life for no god damn reason!" 

Schlatt laughs and says, "Not no reason! Just I do this thing where if I fuck a f slur, then I expose them. Just a little good deed I do for the community." 

Skeppy gets even more frustrated, "G-good deed? What kinda fucking good dead is that?! And how are you going to call me a f slur, when you were balls deep in me? Explain how that works?" 

Schlatt shrugs and replies, "I'm no f slur. But I want everyone to know who is. Because f slurs just don't deserve to be around us. Ok. When you approached me last night, I honestly debated whether recording you or not. You were my bud Skeppy and all, so I didn't expect it from you. But I guess when you get too drunk or too high, you slip up sometimes. And you did! And I got you!" 

Skeppy shakes his head, "This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard! It's some sick joke your playing Schlatt! Literally it makes n-no fucking sense! YOUR JOKING! How THE ACTUAL FUCK do you go around, fucking guys, recording them to show everyone around us, and then say your not a f slur. And what makes you think its right to go around doing that shit! YOUR AN ACTUAL ASSHOLE!" 

Schlatt laughs and says, "You wouldn't get it. Your on the other side so you don't know anything, alright. And I am not a f slur so don't say that shit to me ever again! So disrespectful! And you were quite literally the asshole! *laughs* Look Skeppy, never come around me again. I fucked you, your welcome, and showed everyone in this city just what a sick fuck you are. Alright? So leave now before I beat your ass." 

Skeppy scoffs in disbelief and is at a loss for words. What can he say to someone who lacks any brain and is probably drunk as fuck and not going to listen to him? 

So only option is to hit him. Skeppy punches Schlatt right in the jaw. It causes Schlatt to take a step back and wince in pain. 

He laughs and says, "Ok Skeppy, I told you to leave. But if you wont go yourself, then i'll just make it to the point where you have to." 

Schlatt lunges onto Skeppy and eventually pins him down. He's on top of Skeppy throwing punches directly to his face while crushing his torso. Skeppy tries fighting back, but he's so weak from barely sleeping and eating. 

And in general, no doubt that Schlatt would beat him normally too. But Skeppy gives his all until he's all bruised and done for. Schlatt get's off Skeppy and gives him a stomp onto the stomach for good measure. 

Schlatt goes to his fridge and cracks open a bottle of beer. He says, "Its time for you to leave, before I make it physically not possible for you too." 

Skeppy rolls onto his side and catches his breath while getting up. He stands up and says, "Fuck you." 

Skeppy stumbles out the house and into his car while Schlatt watches him laughing and with a beer in his hand, almost done already. Skeppy turns on his car and heads back to his house. 

Left at 1pm, and is back home at 3. Not that long, thankfully short enough so his parents haven't come home. But his sister will be coming home soon. Skeppy fumbles with his keys while trying to get in his house. 

He goes into his room to grab some clothes, and then locks himself into his bathroom. The water turns on and he winces at the pain once the water hits his bruises and cuts around. But he has to get as clean and decent looking as possible before his family gets home. 

Once his shower is done, he changes into sweats and a hoodie. He unlocks the bathroom door and goes to the living room to see if his sister is home yet. And to no surprise, she is. 

He says, "Hey Samira, how was school today?" 

She's playing on her Ipad and says, "It was alright. Just had to learn a bunch of things." She looks at Skeppy and gets up once she sees his face. 

"What happened to you?" she asks. 

Skeppy puts on a fake smile and replies, "Nothing. I practiced today and fell a lot while trying to learn a trick." 

She raises her eyebrow, "Why were you practicing if your sick?" 

He shrugs, "I felt a bit better an thought its good to get practice in. J-just go to your room and do your homework, ok? I'll get you a snack." 

Samira nods and says, "Alright!" She goes to her room while Skeppy goes to the kitchen. 

He might be going though shit right now. But he has to be ok for his family, especially his sister that he loves and cares for so much. Skeppy isn't the best teenager obviously. But he's trying. 

So he gives his sister a bowl of goldfish and then goes to his own room. He gets to work on some homework he has. Its hard while his mind is so distracted. But he still tries. 

Even after he's done with that, he lays in bed just worrying about his parents finding out. Having strict muslim parents while your LGBTQ+, usually doesn't make the best combo. (A/N: I would definitely know lol) 

Skeppy lays in bed for the rest of the day and night as he tries to get some rest. Two days of hell, and thats just the start. He knows he'll have to go through the same stuff that Bad goes through for the future 4 months. 

He thinks, "Just going to wait until graduation. Get my soccer and school stuff together, and i'll make it." He goes to sleep overthinking his life and tears gently slipping out of his eyes.

Word Count: 1189

A/N: Sorry if I don't have too many updates for a bit. My depression has been getting worse recently and I just haven't been writing like I want to :( But I hope to feel better and good enough to get up and write sometime :D It's a miracle I wrote this chapter hehe