13. Parking

Monday morning. Skeppy's alarm starts going off as he repeatedly tries to slam it so he gets more sleep. But as he inches closer and closer to the bedside, he rolls off his bed. His back hits the ground and he makes a Roblox off sound. His alarm is still going off, but he's awake now anyway.

So after brushing his teeth, doing his hair, and changing into some comfy school clothes, Skeppy leaves his room. He says bye to his family as he goes to his car and is off to school. Skeppy finds a parking spot near the back of the school lot and figured, "Its kinda far, but whatever."

Monday morning. Bad wakes up as soon as sunlight shines through his blinds. He checks his phone and the time is 7:00. He gets out of bed to take a shower and then change into his clothes. On his way out, Bad grabs a slice of toast and a banana.

He drives to school and parks at his usual spot in the back. But when he gets out his car to go in school, theres a familiar car parked right next to him. On the other side of said car, Skeppy comes out.

Bad says, "Hi Skeppy."

Skeppy looks over at Bad and smiles as he walks around the front of his car to talk with Bad. He says, "Hey Bad, good morning."

Bad says, "Good morning. What made you park all the way back here?"

Skeppy shrugs, "The front is pretty full."

Bad asks, "Sleep well?"

Skeppy says, "Kinda. What about you?"

"Pretty good." Bad replies.

The both begin to walk into school using the back entrance. "So whats your first?" Skeppy asks.

Bad says, "I have bio. What about you?"

Skeppy responds, "I got Spanish. Do you take Spanish or french?"

Bad says, "I take Spanish and its my 4th period."

Skeppy nods, "Nice. Well I can walk with you to first if you want?"

Bad shrugs, "Sure. As long as your not late to your own class."

"Nah, its fine. Were on time actually." Skeppy replies.

Bad says, "So...hows soccer going?"

Skeppy shrugs, "Its alright. My teammates are kinda assholes right now to me. But we still win during games."

Bad says, "Language. And that must suck. Putting your all into your sport then your teammates just not being fair with you."

"Yeah..."Skeppy adds.

They talk about some school stuff while walking through the halls to the biology lab. They get to the door and Bad says, "Alright, well heres bio. Pay attention in Spanish by the way Skeppy. Necesitas aprender algo."

"What does that mean?" Skeppy asks.

Bad smiles, "Don't worry about it. Just go to class." Bad walks into class and Skeppy turns the other way to go to his.

Time skip to lunch. Bad, Skeppy, and Alex are all seated at the lunch booth. Alex says, "Oh guys! Have you heard about the news in Kenya this morning?"

Bad shakes his head, "No, what happened?"

Alex says, "Kenya fit deez nuts in your mouth!"

Skeppy and him break out in laughter as Bad gets mad. "Language!" he says.

Skeppy calms down but Alex keeps laughing. And while doing so, he lets out a quack in between. Bad laughs, "What was that Alex?"

Alex says, "What? What?"

Skeppy laughs, "You just quacked like a duck!"

Alex scoffs, "No I did not."

Bad laughs, "Yes you did Quackity!"

Skeppy laughs, "Thats a good nickname!"

Alex says, "No its not. I literally did not quack. You guys are so unfunny. Like i'm not even laughing right now."

Skeppy and Bad laugh even more as Alex grows more frustrated. He says, "Fine then. Since you clowns wanna keep laughing, ill just go tell Fundy a deez nuts joke."

Bad says, "Bye Quackity!"

Skeppy says, "Bye Big Q!"

Alex flips them off before going over to Fundy.

Time skip to 6th period. Bad and Alex finish their World history assignment just before the bell is about to ring. The teacher says, "Alright everyone, remember, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do. So clean up everything and if I even see so much as a piece of paper, no one is leaving."

The class cleans the room and sit patiently waiting for the bell. It rings and their let out. Bad and Alex talk between themselves while walking to Bad's car. Skeppy sees the two of them together in the hall.

He thinks, "Should I go up and say hi? No, I've probably been bothering Bad all day anyway."

Alex gets a ride from Bad to his house. And Skeppy gets to his car after Bad and Alex have already left. He gets it, starts the car, and drives home to get some homework done.

Word Count: 805

A/N: Thanks for 5k reads!!! <3