26. "We're dating."

Next morning, Monday. Bad wakes up and texts Skeppy, "Good morning :D" Bad puts his phone down and changes into normal clothes. 

A few minutes later, Skeppy texts back, "Good morning :)" 

Bad calls Skeppy and he picks up. Skeppy yawns, "Hey Bad." 

Bad says, "You sound tired." 

Skeppy replies, "I am very tired. And I do not want to leave my bed." 

Bad says, "If you don't leave your bed though, how will you see me today?" 

"Good point." Skeppy says. He gets up and puts the phone on speaker to continue talking. Skeppy says, "Are you going to school right now?" 

Bad shrugs, "No, we have plenty of time before school starts. I just got up a little earlier than normal." 

Skeppy says, "And you woke me up so we can be up early together?" 

Bad laughs, "Yeah maybe. Sorry that I woke you." 

Skeppy smiles, "It's alright, I'm just kidding. So do you wanna go to school together?" 

Bad responds, "Yeah, I can pick you up. You seem kinda tired to drive." 

Skeppy says, "Sure. We can grab breakfast before school." 

Bad says, "Great. So I'll be outside your house in fifteen minutes." 

Skeppy replies, "Nice, see you then. Bye." 

Bad says, "Bye." They close the phone and Bad get's his stuff before going into his car. He turns it on and switches gears to go to Skeppy's house. 

Skeppy wears some jeans with a soccer team jersey on top and goes to Samira's room. She's already awake and putting her in pigtails for school. Skeppy says, "Have a great day at school Samira." 

She asks, "You're awake right now? I thought you'd still be snoring." 

Skeppy says, "No, I'm on my way out soon. And I do not snore." 

Samira asks, "Do you have something to do?" 

Skeppy shrugs, "Not really. Bad's gonna pick me up and we're gonna get some breakfast before we go to school." 

Samira replies, "That's nice." 

Skeppy smiles, "Yep. Your hair looks pretty by the way." 

She says, "Thank you. And Skeppy?" He hums in response. 

Samira says, "Is Bad your best friend?" 

Skeppy replies, "Something like that. Why?" 

She shrugs, "I don't know. You guys seem more than best friends." 

Skeppy knows that he can't come out to his family so he responds, "Well he's just my best friend so...have a good day at school." 

She says, "Thank you. Have a good day at school big bro." 

Skeppy leaves her room and goes back to his own and see's Bad is about to be here. He grabs his book bag and puts on his shoes to go out to his driveway. Bad pulls up not a minute later and says, "Hey!" 

Skeppy gets in the passenger seat and says, "Hey!" 

They drive to Chick Fil A and get some breakfast together. Bad asks, "Wanna eat in this parking lot or the schools?" 

Skeppy shrugs, "Probably the school so we can get a good spot." 

They drive to the school and park near the front because it's thirty minutes before school's starting so kinda early. Bad says, "So Skeppy, is there anything else you want me to call you?"