9. Weird

Next day at school once again. It's lunchtime like usual. Bad goes to his table and takes out a book to read. He has some gummy bears for lunch that he begins to eat. And he's at peace, that is until...A familiar figure stands at the foot of the table once again. 

Bad looks up and see's that it's Skeppy. 

Bad thinks, "Not again!" 

Skeppy smiles and says, "Hey Bad, is it alright if I sit with you?" 

Bad awkwardly smiles and says, "Im sorry...but no?...I'm kind of just reading my book quietly." 

Skeppy nods and says, "Thats alright, enjoy your book and lunch Bad!" He walks off and Bad waves goodbye. 

Bad mumbles, "Why did he ask again today? As if my answer is going to change. Super weird if he sit's next to me...I cant say yes." Bad shakes it off and goes back to reading his book. 

Skeppy speed walks out of the cafeteria and goes outside to find an empty bench. He finds a empty area and sit's down to go on his phone to pass time. He's already deleted his snapchat, blocked his old friends, only thing left was Instagram. 

And on there, he just ignores his messages and turned off comments on his posts. But sometimes Skeppy will read over the hateful messages that are in his inbox. There's stuff from Sapnap, Techno, Punz, and just people all over school and around even. 

So Skeppy goes to his clock app and starts a timer for 20 minutes. Then he closes his phone and sets it besides him so he can take a quick nap. 

Lunch and 4th period go by quick. To the point where, now it's time for 5th period. By far Bad's least favorite class. All the tension and awkwardness from beforehand, and even now it's worse. Bad walks in through the door and no Skeppy is seated. 

"Hmm. Thats weird." Bad mumbles. 

He sit's down in his own seat and takes out his pencil, notebook, and book, ready for todays lesson. The bell is going to ring in one minute, but yet, still no Skeppy. But Bad knows he's at school because he came up to him during lunch. So where is he? 

The bell is seconds off from ringing, and in comes Skeppy through the door. He sit's in his seat and gives an exhausted sigh. Skeppy's nap had lasted a bit to long. He slept during lunch and 4th period. He wouldn't have woken up if it wast for a bird that kept chirping in a tree nearby. 

The teacher says, "Ok, so everyone is here today. That's good. Ok so everyone, take out 1984 and we'll be analyzing chapters 6 and 7." The teacher sits at her desk and takes a peek at her phone. 

She get's back up and says, "Um, ok. So todays lesson isn't actually going to go the way I planned. Something came up, so I will get you guys a substitute immediately. Today, just continue reading and thinking about the stories messages and theme with a partner. Alright?" 

The students nod and all start reading. She grabs her purses and phone then leaves the room. The students of course break into conversations and just doing other things besides reading. Besides Bad, who keeps reading the book. 

But he tenses up once he can feel someone behind his shoulder. Skeppy says, "Have you finished reading 6 and 7?" 

"Yes, why?" Bad replies. 

Skeppy says, "Alright, I did too. So what do you think the messages are?" 

Bad shrugs, "I don't know." 

Skeppy sighs, "I have no clue." 

Bad says, "I think maybe if we keep reading then we'll get it at some point."