23. "F you"

A/N: Warning that there's more language than usual in this chapter.

Wednesday morning and afternoon go by fast. Skeppy's classes felt like a breeze and the day was going pretty good. He gets out of 6th period and waves bye to Bad and Alex in the hall. 

He stops at his locker before going to class so he can put his heavy, not needed textbooks in there. But once done, he locks it again and goes. The main entrance is bustling with students loitering around after school now. 

Skeppy's walking to his car when he gets hit on his right side cheek by someone with a solid punch. Anyone can tell who it probably is. Skeppy looks over his shoulder and sees Sapnap. He says, "Can you leave me alone?" 

Sapnap says, "Skeppy, I need you to do my homework." 

Skeppy says, "What?" 

Sapnap says, "You heard me. My homework. Especially my geometry because I'm not doing that shit." Skeppy stays quiet. 

Sapnap says, "I can't find your boyfriend Bad recently. What happened to him?" 

Skeppy says, "He's not my boyfriend. Why are you asking?" 

Sapnap says, "Well I'm starting to think he's ignoring us. So next time I find him, I'll have to show him who really ignores who." 

Skeppy scoffs, "You're not making sense." 

Sapnap laughs, "I don't have to. Just take my homework and bring it tomorrow, completed." 

"I'm not doing it." Skeppy replies. 

Sapnap asks, "Did you just say you're not doing it?" 

Skeppy says, "Uh yeah. Do you not speak english?" 

Sapnap punches him again and Skeppy falls to the floor. Sapnap says, "Fine, don't do it then. I'll just find your little boyfriend and get him to do it." 

Skeppy gets up and pushes Sapnap to the ground. He says, "Shut the fuck up! Just leave Bad alone!" 

Sapnap laughs while getting up, "So he is your boyfriend?" 

Skeppy scoffs, "Why the fuck does that matter?! Do your own work and leave Bad and I alone!" 

Sapnap grabs Skeppy's collar, "And who told you that you can talk to me like that?" 

Skeppy says, "No one. Because I can talk to you however I want." 

Skeppy pushes Sapnap off and punches him. They get into a fight with Sapnap throwing hits from one side, and Skeppy from the other. No other students around, just them. 

Skeppy knees Sapnap's stomach which makes the other fall to the ground. Skeppy starts to kick the living shit out of Sapnap. 

Skeppy says, "From now on, leave Bad and I alone. And tell this to Punz and Techno too." 

Sapnap says, "Just wait to see what we do to you next time we see you." 

Skeppy yells, "Is it this hard to accept someone for who they are?" 

Sapnap groans, "Y-your disgusting." 

Skeppy says, "I only wanted to be your friend. And we were. All that changed just because I like boys? Fuck you." 

Sapnap chuckles, "Fuck you. You fucking fa***t" 

Skeppy punches Sapnap one more time and then goes in his car. He backs out as Sapanp is stumbling his way onto his feet. Skeppy drives him with tears welling in his eyes. 

Once he's parked and goes inside, he rushes to his room and goes to sleep. Hoping that all this just washes away. He doesn't want to have this pain in his heart. All these horrible things said and done, he doesn't want that. 

Just one day, Skeppy wants to marry a boy with no one telling him it's wrong, he's disgusting, nothing like that. In his dreams, he can go to sleep and dream of a place like that. Because clearly, it isn't like that here now.

Word Count: 685

A/N: Thank you guys sm for 8k readers on this story!! :D feeling great about that, close to 10k!!! Also guys, I'm swamped with school, so there will be less frequent updates :( Not as bad as I was in summer. But lots of school work since i'm in IB highschool and taking actual college courses. But have a good day/night, get something to eat, and stay hydrated! <3