𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

RULES

FOR PARTICIPANTS.

· Follow the hosts crackheadarmy9 and Btstaeekookie permanently. You may or may not follow this account. (Kindly inform if you are using your backup account)

· The books should be under 20 K reads and must have a minimum of 7 chapters related to the story (chapters don't matter in short stories). This is to recognize small authors.

· Give a shoutout to this book on your conversation feed and mention the username soulmate_z (Kindly inform if you are using a backup account)

· Add this book to your reading list and library. This is to keep you updated.

· Follow your judges when announced. Be kind to the users who are dedicating their time to read and review your books. Bribing and accusing is strictly prohibited.

· Your book must be in English.

· Be respectful, friendly and cooperative.

· You can participate as both a participant and a judge, but cannot judge the same category you are participating in. You can participate with a maximum of 3 books in distinct categories.

ENJOY!

FOR JUDGES.

· Follow the hosts crackheadarmy9 and Btstaeekookie permanently. You may or may not follow this account. (Kindly inform if you are using your backup account)

· Add this book to your reading list and library. This is to keep you updated.

· Kindly stay active and punctual for smooth function of the awards.

· You may or may not vote and comment for the book you are judging.

· If you face any difficulty, inform any of the host through Wattpad Inbox as soon as possible. Do the same if you receive any bribes.

ENJOY!

Next up:- Categories ↓