𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨

Book Name: Feather 

Username: zyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Category: Min Yoongi 

Cover: 3/5
The cover is simple, it depicts the character of Min Yoongi in the story. Yet I think it would have been better if it included some more editing because I think it's too simple for the intensity of the story. 

Title: 3/5
The title is good, but it lacks creativity. Also, I think the story is more than just the addressed title. 

First impression: 10/10
I liked the story from the moment it started. It had the intensity and suspense that lured me to scroll down to the next chapter. Hence, I give you full marks on that. :) 

Grammar and punctuation: 10/15
 Your grammar is good, but it has some mistakes in some places. Like in some areas, you wrote "is" after a plural noun, or added an "are" after a singular noun. I hope it will improve more as you write more. Punctuations were ok. 

Plot: 13 / 15
Honestly, many books of this kind of plot was recommended on my Wattpad, but I never actually read them. Hence, this is the first book I'm reading about guardian angel and demons. I think the plot is common, but the storyline is unique. The storyline did show up your creativity. 

Vocabulary: 8/10
Your story was written in simple words, yet carrying its intensity and suspense till the very last chapter. As it is a very hard thing to keep the reader interested until the end, I would say you did it pretty well! 

Descriptive writing: 7/10
 Your descriptions were short, and not unnecessary. It didn't lengthen the chapters in any way, and it was able to make me imagine the scenes very clearly. 

Description: 2/5
Honestly, I didn't feel like clicking on Read after I read the description. I think it's too revealing. Also, in the description, it is written that Y/n helps everyone because she knows what's gonna happen to them in future, but in the story, it was written that she couldn't ever help if a particular person had a tragedy coming for him. I think you could've written the description better.

Character development: 9/10
You didn't add unnecessary characters and had full focus on just the main characters aka. the BTS members. That is good. 

Emotions: 13 / 15
The emotions are described well. And it shook my heart when Jungkook revealed Yoongi's secret. 

 The book's strong points: It contains the same suspense till the end of the story that makes the reader read the whole book in one sitting (I did so) 

Weak points in your story: The description is confusing. Because the reader always looks up to the description first, I think you need to work harder on it to gain more attention.

Total - 78 /100

💜

Book Name: Born Killers 

Author: preronasaha

 Cover: 5/5
The cover is very cool and contains a lot of editing, making it just perfect for your story 

Title: 4/5
The title is okay as the whole story is centered around the gang Born Killers 

First impression: 8/10
I liked the story from the beginning. The way you started the story by y/n's nightmares and her desire for revenge is awesome 

Grammar and Punctuation: 12/15
Your grammar was somewhat okay but you need to improve. There were many tense errors which I believe will rectify the more you write