Jeon Jungkook reviews.

Title: You and me 

 Participate username: Seokjinfication

Category: Jeon Jungkook 

Cover: 5/5. Cover is beautiful. Elegant and it really matches the story vibe. Good work. 

 Title: 4/5. Although the title is not very special but it fits the story perfectly.

First impression: 10/10. From the very first chapter the story was very engaging. 

 Grammar and punctuation: 14/15. Girl are you a grammar master cause damn you have no mistakes. There are some spelling mistakes I guess but other than that. Great job. 

 Plot: 15/15. Although plot is not like something very unique bit the way you crafted it in your own way is the way I would say makes it way more beautiful. No words needed your book is a masterpiece. 

 Vocabulary: 10/10. Words are very creative and advance English is used sometimes which is great. Good going. 

 Descriptive writing: 10/10. This author has a way with words. Your way of describing I can literally see it what you are trying to convey. 

 Description: 4.5/5. Informative and cute loved it. 

 Character development: 9/10. Since the first chapter I can see the development between not only the character but also the character itself. They are growing and trying their hard to change their fears into their strength. That one fact shows how develop they are going through. 

Emotions: 14/15. I felt like why did this ended. I want to read more and more. 

 Total marks: 95.5 /100 

Short review: As I already said from start to finish totally loved it. The book is eye catching plus the graphics I will take a moment and appreciate all the hard work of everyone that could make it so beautiful. It's very good. Try to keep this up and I can tell you will have good audience in no time dear.

💜

Title: Mafia's love story 

Participate username: Shumin12 

Category: Jungkook 

Cover: 4/5. Cover fits the story but it could be better with a little editing. I suggest you put some quote line there or something. 

 Title: 2/5. Too common name although it fits the story. You could try more creative titles. 

First impression: 2/10. Honestly it's written very simply. The first few chapters and I could already predict the things cause that is way to common in the books I have already read. Try to be more creative. 

Grammar and punctuation: 3/15. There are too many mistakes which also includes spelling mistakes. Try to improve your grammar. I will show you an example in the reviews later. 

Plot: 3/15. Plot lacks originality. You can see there are many books with same concept but the think is you are just doing the same. You should add more of your own touch rather than going on the same direction. Try to add your own ideas in the concept make it unique in your own way. 

 Vocabulary: 1/10. It's way too simple in my opinion and also with so many mistakes it's unappealing to read. 

 Descriptive writing: 2/10. You need a lot of work here dear. You lack to she your emotions through the characters.

 Description: 2/5. Informative agreed but it fails to hook up the reader. Try to use more artistic things.

 Character development: 2/10. Not really any character development that I could feel. Emotions: 1/15. Your story really lacks emotions. All through reading it I could not help but be guessing and I was right of what would happen. Try to be more dynamic than that dear.