Ships Reviews.

Title: Hero SocksParticipate 

username: JeonHyung4Tae

Category: Ship 

Cover: 3/5. Cover is cute but I think you should add Jungkook into it too. 

 Title: 4/5. It's cute title and unique plus funny. 

 First impression: 9/10. It's totally funny and the expression are ok point. 

 Grammar and punctuation: 14/15. There are some spelling mistakes but other than that it's great. Your grammar is good. Vocabulary is great. 

 Plot: 14/15. There are many taekook fanfic but the way you molded it into your own cute story is amazing. Although the book is in its initial chapters it was great.

 Vocabulary: 9/10. Vocabulary is good. Great job. 

 Descriptive writing: 10/10. Your description are on point. The way you describe is so beautiful that I can imagine it even if it's not that artistic or play of words. There is just something about the way you write it feels amazing. 

 Description: 4/5. The description is also funny and cute but add something more related to the story. 

 Character development: 10/10. Although the book is in its initial stage the characters have shown their each individual differences, their emotions, their points of anger and maturity that's what I liked about it. Great work. 

 Emotions: 15/15. I don't think there is another word describe for this but...perfect. the flow is perfect with perfect emotions and perfect vocabulary and perfect display of words that relate the emotions. Great job mate. 

 Total marks: 92/100Short review: Keep going the same way. Get a better cover and blurb other than that. You nice keep going.

💜

Title: Unbreak my heart 

Participate username: jinnieismymoon 

 Category: Ships 

Cover: 1/5. The cover is not attractive enough. I advice you to put something more light cover as the story is cute type but heartbreaking too. Don't make the cover too dark. 

 Title: 3/5. Title is good but you see it would have been a better as the word like Unbreak looks too much. Heal your heart or mend your heart would be better. 

 First impression: 4/10. The first impression was cliche story. Yeah it's vey cliche two lovers got separated sure to misunderstanding plus your paragraphs are too long and together. It looks clustered don't do that. Give space in lines to make it look sophisticated. 

 Grammar and punctuation: 7/15. There are many grammar and spelling mistakes. 

 Plot: 3/15. Plot is too cliche not very creative also because the book is so short there is a lot that could have been better if only you made it longer with more feelings and understandings among the characters. 

Vocabulary: 6/10. Your vocabulary is limited too. Be more creative. 

 Descriptive writing: 7/10. Your descriptive writing is good but it can be better. 

 Description: 2/5. Description is good but please correct the mistakes like taehyung and soekjin. Do not write the names like this. The first letter should be capital...it is suppose to be Taehyung and Seokjin. 

 Character development: 5/10. It's kinda of cliche and it's hard to think that they both have been in their fears for so long. It would have been better if you displayed more scenes together especially if they are in movie together. They should have more scenes logically speaking so yeah.