𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏

It was clearly written in the rules that EVERYONE participating or judging needs to follow Btstaeekookie and crackheadarmy9; give shout out to this book on their message board and add this book to their public reading list.

There were reasons for these rules.

1. You need to follow us because everyone is not following this account, so by following the other two you will get to know about the important announcement.
2. You need to follow us PERMANENTLY. This is important because if you win then we will follow you back from soulmate_z, Btstaeekookie and crackheadarmy9. If you don't follow us it will be hard for us to follow you back or give you shout outs in our future awards. You will also get to know about our upcoming awards.
3. Giving shout outs and tagging us; and adding our books to your public reading list will give this award book exposure. It will help us get more participants and judges. If all slots get filled up then we can end this award earlier.

If you are already following us then unfollow us and follow us again so that we can check.

If you haven't given shout out or added this to your reading list then do so too.

We will be checking. If we find that someone is not following the rules then we will disqualify that person.