OT7 Reviews.

Review for book 'My stepbrothers' by AMELIE2318

 Title: 2.5/5The title is pretty self-explanatory, and although I would've wished for it to be a bit more original, it does tell exactly what you're going to read, so its not all bad. It does lack creativity though. 

 Cover: 4/5 The cover is pretty simple, nothing too much and nothing too less, which I appreciate. I do think that the fonts that were used to edit the title onto the cover could be better. 

 First impression: 7/10Since the title tells what you're going to read, I was excited to see what you'd change to make it different from the other stories that have similar titles, I wanted to see how you'd make it unique. Although I think a lot of the 'excitement' was flushed out due to the writing style since, I'm not exactly fond of the writing style you used. 

 Grammar: 13/15 The spelling is almost always right, which I appreciate. But, a lot of the time punctuation marks are missing from places they should be. Its overall okay, there is a lot of room for improvement, though.

 Plot: 11/15There are around 11 chapters, so there isn't a lot to judge about, but I did like walking through Y/n's experiences with her stepbrothers. There could've been a lot more done for this story (: 

 Vocabulary: 7/10The vocabulary was pretty simple, but because there were spelling mistakes in places, and other grammatically wrong things, it distracted me and had me focus on that. Again, you could improve your vocabulary, but it isn't all bad. 

 Descriptive writing: 6.5/10The descriptions are rather short, so I do suggest you describe what you want the reader to think more clearly. I do, however, like how the descriptions aren't lengthy and unnecessary in places. 

 Description: 2.5/5I think it's a bit too revealing and doesn't use enough creativity, and originality, which can make a reader turn away from the book, sometimes.

 Character development: 6/10Because there were very little chapters, I don't think I was able to see enough character growth and development. A plus point is though, that there aren't too many characters. 

 Emotions: 11/15You did manage to get your point across and clearly tell what the characters were feeling. I do suggest adding interjections, exclamations and commas where you need them. 

Total : 78.5

 Book's strong point: The plot development goes at a good pace, it's neither too fast not too slow. 

 Book's weak point: There seems to be grammatical errors every now and then, spelling also tend to be wrong, sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing you grow as an author and improve in your next book! Good luck (:

💜

Review for ot71306 book 

 Cover: 4/5 Pretty simple, it doesn't really give you a hint of what's going to happen in the story, or tell you what type of story you'll be reading, so you could work on expressing more through the cover. It also lacks a bit of originality and uniqueness. But, overall, its pretty decent I'd say. 

 Title: 2.5/5 Lacks creativity and originality. On the plus side, it tells you what you're going to read, without giving out the whole plot. There could be a better title, though. 

 First impression: 6.5/10 The first paragraphs the story contained had lots of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Which decreased my excitement to read the book. However, I still had this urge to keep going, since the starting of the story was really interesting, good job on that!