𝐎𝐍𝐄

Khalia Naomi Shelton
                         Chicago, Illinois📍

"Fucking duck, you deadass tripped and fell when it was my turn what the fuck Kamari?" I shouted out as I mugged him.

"Girl, fuck you and this bootleg race." He shouted as he walked off towards the food.

Lazy motherfucker.

I rolled my eyes as I watched them put the crown over Darla's synthetic wig.

"Hope that shit blow off in the wind, right along with the wig."

My mouth dropped.

I looked back and my eyes landed on a boy. "You acting like you was the one in the game." I say as I chuckled.

"Ain't matter if I was or wasn't, she do too much look like a damn chihuahua." The boy spat as he licked over his bottom lip.

I turned back around and just like he hoped her crown flew off right along with the wig causing her to scream.

"Well, looks like you got what you wanted." I spoke out as I turned around.

Only for him to be gone.

The fuck?

"Come on Lia, help us catch her crown and wig!" My mama shouted out as they ran after it.

I rolled my eyes and slowly walked towards them. "Nobody told her to wear that wig without no glue anyway." I spat lowly as I followed them down the hill.

This some shit out of a movie, who chases a wig and a paper crown?

I looked around trying to spot out the boy but he was nowhere to be found.

"Well, guess he left." I say lowly as I bit down on my bottom lip. I was trying hard not to laugh at my uncle as he went tumbling down the hill.

Nobody told his dumbass to be captain save a hoe.

••••

"You okay?" Kamari asks as he took a seat beside me at the table.

"Yeah, why?" I ask as I scrunched up my face. He acting like I'm one who lost a wig.

"I saw you talking to yourself earlier." He says lowly as he eyed me.

Talking to myself- wait

"You tripping, I wasn't talking to myself." I say as I waved him off.

"There was a boy behind me."

"Yeah, it's time we call them people you tripping." He says lowly as he picked up his phone.

I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs.

I'll be damned if a motherfucker try and play me out to be crazy.

I pushed my room door open them closed it locking it right after.

I began undressing myself and got under the cover.

"Me crazy? Hell nah." I say lowly as I looked up at the ceiling.

Then my eyes caught movement in my peripheral vision.

A bag was moving around my room causing me to scoot back against my headboard.

"Ain't no wind blowing, how in the fuck?" I say lowly as I began fumbling to find my phone.

The bag landed on my bed. M.D was carved into the fabric.

I picked it up and began looking it over. This ain't mine.

"Whose here?" I shouted as I stood up on my bed.

If my brother thought I was crazy before this most definitely did confirm it.

"Might wanna put clothes on before you go around looking for unwanted guests."

It was the boy.

"How did you get in my house?" I ask confused.

"Your house?" He asks. "Shawty this my house." He says as he slowly walked over to the bed.

I quickly grabbed the cover and wrapped it around me finally realizing I was in nothing but my under clothes.

"How did you do that? And wasn't you outside talking to me, how did you vanish like that?" I ask rambling.

So many scenarios was going through my head.

"You asking the wrong questions...shouldn't you be asking how did I make the wind blow her wig off?" He asks as he studied me.

"I don't care about none of that, why and how are you here?" I asked as I looked around. I was getting mad frustrated.

"I don't know.." He says slowly as a smirk took over his face.

"Sometimes I do things I don't understand or can control." He says as he shrugged carelessly.

He then vanished.

My door was then swung opened. "Who you talking to now?" Kamari asks as he walked on inside looking around my room.

"You got somebody in here?"

I just looked at him. "Do you see somebody in here?"

"No. But clearly it is if I keep hearing you talking."

I then lifted up my phone.

That motherfucker was not here before..

He looked me over then walked out.

I looked down at my phone only to see it was disabled.

What?

___________

Vote

Share

Comment

Short chapter? I know😁 I just wanted y'all to get a taste of this new vibe...