𝐒𝐈𝐗

Khalia 'Noami Shelton
Chicago, Illinois📍

Continued

What is this?

I see nothing but darkness.

I keep hearing footsteps and water hitting the ground but yet my feet have yet to touch the ground.

"Hm, finally we meet." A voice spoke out from the distance.

"Who you, why can't I see ya?" I ask as I looked around.

I don't even know what I'm looking for.

"I'm Marvell, I grant you your full powers to defeat Debois, your father can't defeat him without you. But do NOT abuse your powers they are a blessing yet a curse and consequence shall occur if the wrong persons sees you use them." He says.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder then the whole room lit up.

"My child, you are the chosen one. You are a blessing from the gods themselves, each one blessed you with a different power."

He raises his hands and a bunch of colors began flying around. Seriously.

What is this? Only in wattpad books smh

I studied the colors as they began flying around me from his hands. They circled around me as he chanted unfamiliar words.

I closed my eyes for a second and I was back at the house.

I looked around to see everybody looking at me with wide eyes.

"What in the Jesus name is this? Khalia why are you floating?" My birth giver asks as she stared at me in confusion.

It was then that I noticed I was in mid air. Ooou I'm flying bitchhhh

I lowered myself to the ground and shot Marcus a smile as he watched me with his mouth agape.

Yup a bitch got her powers.

"Khalia, this ain't the time to be zoning out. This man is here to kill you." I hear on the side of me which caused me to look over at Merlo.

This nigga was no longer a ghost.

Beside him stood Cassie and Neeko.

"What are you doing here? You can't be seen." I spat as I whispered yelled at him.

"What part of I'm bound to you do you not get, the bound or to you?" He shot back smartly.

Somebodies grumpy today.

"Stop the chit chat and help me negro." My father shouted as he lifted the man into the air.

"I don't know how to use my powers, what do I do?" I ask as I looked over to Merlo.

"Give me your hand." He says as he grabs my hand.

He held my hand and raised it up along with his.

The man began screaming as his body began stretching apart.