Chapter 19: An unfortunate event

3rd PERSON POV

After the not so fantastic battle between Iida and Hatsume, which Hatsume made the whole match an entire advertising spectacle of her baby techies, best to say Iida felt humiliated having been used as a model for her technology and screamed to the high heavens in frustration.

Thee rest of the battles were back to normal.

Kirishima versus Bakugou was a test of one-sided endurance with bakugou going all out relentlessly releasing his quirk with precision and aggression.

Tokoyami versus Yaomomo was a little depressing, dark shadow was doing the offensive while momo couldn't create what she needed with her quirk on time, her creation speed interval was too slow in the heat of battle, something Aizawa had noticed during that match, he plans to level up their quirks on training camp later on after the final exams.

Bakugou versus Uraraka was downright depressing, without the innovative application of Uraraka's quirk and only using debris from Bakugou's outcome on the stadium, she can only so a failed sneak attack and it ended pitifully, with Bakugou standing, plain faced, although deep inside his little feelings for her was wailing to hope she faints instead of beating her up which the audience fails tl capture and insult bakugou of being weak for supposedly playing with her.

Izuku was there analyzing it all intently, his gaze just scanning over the field. He knows his match with Todoroki was close, but he wants to analyze Bakugou because he has a feeling he will be battling him in the finals, But he couldn't ignore Todoroki, he doesn't know how will he use his flames if its good or noobish and all over the place.

'i know he doesnt want to use his flames, he said it multiple times. But i want a full on fight with all of us going at our all head on, i cannot accept victory like that, my opponent willingly using half their full power disgusts me, although I haven't revealed all of my trump cards and i might call myself a hypocrite, but the difference with me and Todoroki is that he purposely doesnt want to use full power, but i dont use it because it will make the battlefield less appealing and quick.'

Right after he's done with his thought process present mic has called for izuku and todoroki to prepare in the waiting rooms.

"Goodluck Midoriya-chan, ribbit." Tsu said with her froggy smile, rooting for him like a friend would.

"Thanks Tsu, I'll do my best." He returned back the smile with his own and with a thumbs up as he used body flicker to get to the waiting rooms.

~~~

He quietly made his way to the halls to his waiting room, his face blank of expression, null of any emotions but inside he was twitching to battle again, its as if overtime, he had developed the liking for battle, especially a widespread one or war, the thought alone would excited him to the very core, making him shake from excitement imagining himself battling thousands of villains across Japan, showing off his skills and his somewhat quirk. The destruction and chaos caused by him to everything thrilled him, it wasn't normal but he couldn't help it, everything the thought was brought up he would automatically be thrilled and excited but he also has his hero side to keep that in check.

After his train of thoughts about battle he finally made it to his waiting room, and opened the door.

"Uraraka... What are you doing here?" Izuku asked while observing her body language and expression, It was as if she was about to have a breakdown right here and there. Her eyes slightly puffy like she cried a bit, her body slouched as if she cried onto a corner of a wall.