Chapter 13: Sports Festival 1

IZUKU'S POV

I was running towards school now, I got my string bag on my back and I'm racing towards U.A. now.

I was excited.

I was ready to show the world how I can be the greatest hero that can be.

I was so happy, determined, and excited!

The way things are going with my training... I think I can do this, I can pull this off!

I might just have a sure chance to getting that sweet, sweet gratification of the number 1 in just a few years of U.A.

But I'm not in it to be famous. I'm here to be the best hero that can stop anything that harms everyone. That's what fuels me to do my best. I want to save everyone's lives.

And this sports festival will be my first ever major pebble leap towards my goals.

And it's all for nothing

right here...

RIGHT NOW!

Time to also make my two Gramps and my mom proud as well. I hope grampa Sasuke and Madara will like my new Susano'o form.

By using the technique of gathering nature energy and permanently storing them in me, I've unlocked a new Susano'o power, improved the powers of my eyes.

Im practically invincible in my current state. With the nature energy backing me up i won't lose!

The thought was giving me pure blissful feeling of pleasure that I'll be the best of the best.

I made it in time at exactly at 6:30 am at the entrance and I walked instead since I have about an hour before the festival starts. I noticed that there were a few students who came early today, probably trying to be an early bird as me.

Anyway I was already thinking that if I can use more nature energy and store them in me forever....

Will i achieve the rinne-sharingan at long last?

I guess that will be answered when I grow more and more to my powers and control them perfectly.

I was so excited that I accidentally summoned my sentient Susano'o.

'finally... I get to talk again.' it spoke.

I practically yelped in surprise and the Susano'o just face palmed. It was trying to calm me down, but I can!

How can... This being made of MY chakra get to talk?! Is this even allowed?? I was so confused, I'm getting a headache already.

'hey kid... Don't freak out. You said it yourself with your talk with aizawa, I'm sentient, remember?' he said.

"Yeah I said to him! But i didn't expect that you'd be THIS sentient enough to talk! Oh look, a boy possessing an eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that has a Susano'o that can talk! How weird will that be???" I practically yelled as my Susano'o just sighed disappointedly.

'you're still as dumb as you were back as a child.' my Susano'o said.

"What'd you say to me?! Come down here and I'll kill you!!!" I yelled gaining the attention of some students.