Chapter 3: climax towards demonstration

Izuku's POV

Another day at U.A. but now it was more on general study. We had to study math, science, English, basically everything a normal high school would have.

"Ok everyone, tell where is the wrong sentence among these 4!!!" Present mic said as almost everyone was brain dead by this point.

'the relative pronoun is misplaced at sentence 4....' I said feeling sure of my answer until yaomomo step up to say her answer.

"Sir! The relative pronoun is wrong in sentence 4." She said as present mic congratulated her for giving the correct answer.

"Hey deku. I gotta ask you something."
Kacchan asked beside me as I bent over to hear what he has to say.

"Since you're good at this shit joint, mind helping me out? I've been struggling with English." He asked as he waited for my reply. "Oh of course I can help! So during lunch, is that ok with you?" I said as he nodded and returned his attention to not paying attention to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire morning was just plain study and lessons and whatnot. I was sitting at the cafeteria with kacchan as I explained him all the things about English.

"So the direct object comes after a transitive verb. A complement comes after a linking verb, so in short if you see a gerund try to see what's beside it so you can identify if it's a different function." I said as he nodded and we were finished. We continued to eat our lunch as we talked more to each other.

"You're more helpful than the old hag deku, thanks for helping me out." He said as he stuffed some food into his mouth.

"No problem. By the way.... What will we do in the afternoon?" I asked

"Like hell I know what will we do, ya damn nerd." He said as he ruffled my hair a bit.

"I guess we will just wait and see then." I said as he agreed and we continued to finish our lunch.

*Somewhere in the corner of the school, time skip to 30mins before time* 3RD PERSON POV

"Inferno Style: Inferno destroyer flame!!" Izuku casted as he blew a gigantic dragon shaped black flame towards some trees. Since he was given access to use his quirk to train he took the offer and improved his inferno style: amaterasu bending to a whole new level of skill.

"Inferno Style: smothering flames!!" He casted again as rings of black flames sorrounded him and increased in length. He wiped off some sweat from his forehead as he relaxed a bit, closing his eyes as he did so.

feeling the power of chidori, amaterasu, and kamui flow within him at the same time he opened his rinnegan and casted a new ability that would greatly improve his battle style.

"Well then... Heh... So this is what it can do.... Interesting." He said as he disarmed himself and went back to his classroom by walking because he used too much of his energy and stamina to be unable to use kamui for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I AM..... COMING TO THROUGH THIS DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" all might walked inside and a round of applause and cheers sorrounded him.

"Woah it really is all might!!!"

"And he's wearing his costume from the silver age!"

"Now now settle down now class, I am here to announce what we will do today, for the whole afternoon as well." His voice echoed through the tall roof and over the students ears as they listened with intent and curiosity.