Chapter 10: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 2

NOBODY'S POV

Stain held up his blade as he eyed shigaraki with killer intent.

His eyes bore fear towards him as he tried to get shigaraki paralyzed with fear.

"Who are you...? Do you have a death wish? Or are you too stupid to run away...?" Stain said, his voice was ever so creepy but shigaraki didn't mind at all as he kept smiling at him.

His vision never leaving him, giving him confidence to face stain person to person.

He raised his hands in a mocking surrender but his smile wasn't leaving him at all. His smile bothering stain now as he tried to get rid of shigaraki's smile off his mind.

"Oh me? No no no! I'm not here to cause you bother, in fact.... I'm here to give you an offer... And interesting offer in fact." Shigaraki said as stain pulled out the blade from the corpse he had killed.

Licking the blood as he allowed shigaraki to continue speaking his supposed offer.

"I'm here to invite you in to the akatsuki stain... It's a group that's going to bring true peace to everyone. All the fakes dead.... All that seems worthy to you will prosper and live to be heroes. It will be a group were you can freely do what you want... As long as you pledge loyalty to the true goal in mind." Shigaraki said as stain thought of his offer for a bit.

Not taking his eyes off of him shigaraki just stared at stain as he really thought of his offer with valuable time.

"If you say this group will bring justice to the world... Then I'll join. But for a condition." Stain said as shigaraki listened.

"Go ahead."

"I will not be hidden off of any missions, all hero casualties are on me, and finally.... I will control from the shadows.... Allows these conditions and I will join will loyalty to your vision of peace." Stain said as he placed his sword back to its guard.

Shigaraki upon hearing this smiled a twisted smile as he chuckled menacingly.

"Then it's a deal... Hero Killer." Shigaraki said as he led stain back to where kurogiri and the others are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stain, shigaraki and the others all made their way back to the bar as they waited for the masked man to arrive with the new members he promised to shigaraki.

"We wait for him to get back here. I'm looking forward to who he will be bringing to the group."

Shigaraki said as they start to converse with one another except him, which he find it annoying to socialize and make acquaintances.

"Kurogiri... Make sure to feel the presence of that masked man. I wanna make sure he truly gets here with my members." Shigaraki ordered kurogiri as he nodded and just went to the counter making drinks.

"Now the time for that brats life shall be ruined is coming to a close." Shigaraki said to himself as he chuckled evilly but no one can hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The masked man slowly appeared in front of shigaraki and the rest of the team which the newbies got in to a fighting stance because they didn't know this guy except shigaraki and kurogiri.

"My oh my.... Its seems you ran out of other members shigaraki.... But no matter.... 6 additional can be enough to the fray..."

The masked man said as 3 more appeared behind him.

One was a young man with red hair, and a blue Rinnegan. He stared at shigaraki and kurogiri and the other members and eyed the dark room they were in.

He hardened his gaze at stain which stain emitted huge amounts of killer intent as he readily armed himself with his blades.

He saw dabi slowly producing his blue flames for self defence which he also eyed dabi but only the flames.

"So.... This is the other 3 members you've spoken of...? They seem capable to do the hardest tasks while the akatsuki work in the shadows." He said as the masked Man nodded in agreement.

"Yes Nagato.... They are capable... Allow me to introduce to you the other 3 members I've promised..." The masked man said as he gestured to Nagato.

"This is Nagato Uzumaki.... He is going to be the most important member in this group for one thing.... He has the Rinnegan and full mastery of those eyes... He will be the front line to all of izuku's attacks, skills, and jutsu's. So Nagato... I entrust that you will uphold your task..." The masked man said as Nagato complied.

"And this is Konan.... Nagato's partner in the akatsuki... They are childhood best friends and ought to achieve peace in this impure world and to purge and give justice to it." He said as paper started to materialize in one place which slowly formed a woman wearing the akatsuki cloak.

She eyed stain which he eyed her back.

They both have the same vision but different methods, they started to know that they can work just fine with each other because of one specific vision.

"Justice you say...? I like you kid... Looks like we're gonna have lesser troubles from here on." Stain said as he retracted his blades back to their guards making him not hostile.

"I look forward to working with you stain." Konan said as she bowed and went to nagato's side.

"Good... Now that you've made acquaintances... Allow me to introduce to you our third and final member...." The masked man said as he gestured to the shadows.

Crows started to come out of the shadows and formed the last member the masked man spoke of.

"Now this is the last member of the akatsuki.... He is the one who had slaughtered his entire clan in one night... He posseses the almost same powers as izuku as well, with nagato's Rinnegan we have matched izuku in terms of visual prowess."

"This is Itachi Uchiha."

The masked man said as Itachi went beside with Konan and Nagato.

"It's a pleasure working with you. I look forward to being your acquaintance and partner in the akatsuki." Itachi said as he had a calm face which he never faltered to give up.

"Now that we're set... It's time to give the akatsuki the debut of the world stage." The masked man said as they all looked at him.

"You all can now call me...

Tobi."

Wooooo weeee that took me long to rearrange the mixed plot and shit. Anyway I hope you liked thisand be sure to follow me for more updates uwu.