Chapter 7: preparation for the festival

Izuku's POV

Today was after the fight, I met shiozaki again which was reassuring that she still likes me. The thought was making me look all sheepishly.

I was in my room doing some push ups since the sports festival was coming within 6 days and it's actually funny....

Six paths, six days.

I think I have an idea for training.

Improving all my six paths techniques and try to incorporate the fire style which is prominent to the uchiha clan. I can't rely on amaterasu more often so I'll try to use fire style and practice it to the point that I can do it without hand signs like what the books say how to do it.

And then there's shiozaki.... gods she looks beautiful even when I'm imagining her. I hope she will be in the sports festival so I can be with her in some of the games.

I got up, all motivated and pumped up for training. I went outside my room and towards the kitchen were I can hear my mom cooking some food.

"Hey Mom what's for breakfast?" I asked as I waited for her response.

"Oh the usual.... Eggs, hotdogs, rice. Why? Did you expect katsudon?" My mom said as I nodded in disappointment. She chuckled at my sight and continued to cook the eggs and hotdogs.

"Don't worry son. We can have katsudon for dinner if you like. After you're done training for the sports festival every night we can have katsudon." My mom said as I was cheered up for that.

"Thanks Mom!" I said as I went to get the table ready. I went to the cabinet and grabbed 2 plates, 2 pairs of spoon and fork, cups, place mats, and placed the rice cooker at the center of the table.

"Mum the table is ready!" I said

"I'll be done with the food in a few minutes." She said back as i went to sit down on the chair. I kept thinking of how to start the training regimen for the sports festival but to no avail.

If I could only think of a way to communicate someone to train with me then everything would be a breeze for me.

Then an idea popped out of my head.

"Hey umm mom? Can I borrow the book of the uchiha, ya know... Where the jutsu's and battle stuff are kept written in that book?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"Why do you need them honey?" My mum asked with a questionable look towards me.

"Well it's for training purposes and I wanna learn more of the moves so I can't really on my doujutsu's more often." I said as my mom hummed in understanding.

Yes I now know that my 'quirk' isn't actually a quirk but an advanced power only the uchiha can posses. Now I have an arsenal of moves that I can use if I could get my hands on the uchiha book again and learn all of it with the help of my Rinnegan within 6 days of training.

Mom came in the dinning area and placed the food on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks Mom I'll be going now! I'll promise to be safe and come back home early this time!" I said as i ran to the forest which was a few kilometers away from my apartment.

I decided to take the long way and read the book along the way. The book was small, like a pocket book, but it had all the necessary information of the jutsu's I needed to learn and Moe on the fire style attacks. If I could pull all of this off within the week then I can surprise all might and the other pro heroes as well.

Kacchans gonna be surprised as heck when he knows I'm gonna do a bit of a fire show and some.... Illusions as well...

Uchiha Jutsu Book
Page 1