Chapter 7

Previously on.........

The girl chuckled at her. She held her arm out for her to shake it. "Sorry if i didn't introduce myself, my name is Lalisa Manoban but you can call me Lisa." 

Hyejin POV

I stared at the hand that was held before me. No.....i can't trust people.....not what happened last time. But if I don't shake her hand, she might think am a rude brat but I don't want to interact with anyone. Uh f*ck it I'll just shake it anyway.

I nodded my head at her. "My name is Lee Hyejin, nice to meet you Lisa." I shook her hand.

She smiled at me catching me off guard. How can you smile at someone you don't even know. I just went along with the flow and forced a smile.

She chuckled at me before facing forward with her head up high. "You don't need to fake a smile around me, its too...........how should I say it? too.....fake and obvious? nah I don't care."

She ruffled her own hair. "So.........who is your favourite girl group?"

I raised my eyebrow at her. I didn't even know where she was taking this conversation to. Might as well keep an effort to try not making it dry.

"Red velvet" I whispered. She turned to me as her eyes sparkled and a smile formed on her face. "Really?" She asked. I nodded my head. She suddenly hugged me. I froze. 

'A hot chick just hugged me?' I thought. I hugged her slowly. 

She pulled away from the hug. "We are totally soulmates!!!" She squealed loudly.

'' So who is your bias?''

''am an ot5''

''Same''

''Favourite song?''

''It's hard to choose but I prefer monster''

''Damn girl I love that song the most.''

''What....*scoff* but that's my favourite''

''But you said its hard to choose''

''No I didn't''

''Yes you did''

''That was some random bitch''

''So you're saying that a random bitch was you?''

''What.........?no''

''Okay if you say so''

Then it was silent between us. ''Favourite boy group?''

I turned to her and we both smiled. ''EXO!!''

''YES!!'' We shouted as we stood up and fist bumped each other. Then the silence filled the cafeteria. We stood awkwardly looking at the cafeteria. Janet stifled a laugh while Leonce smiled lightly at me. 

People looked at us. ''Uh........................................sorry?'' I said unsurely. 

Soon the whole cafeteria was filled with laughter and a bunch of whispers like

''she is so cute''

''I wish she and Lisa would make a rap battle''

''LOL why does Hyejin look like Lisa's daughter?''

''Because she is?''

"I have to admit Royals are prettier than Bangtan's girlfriends"

"AND THAT'S ON PERIODT"

"You like shouting a lot dude"

"YOU CALLING FOR A FIGHT!? BECAUSE I AM SO READY TO THROW THESE HANDS"