Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I turned around and saw a girl who's face was with makeup. And let me tell you her face looks like it has fifty layers of make up. I just wonder why apply make up when your beautiful in the outside and inside. Well obviously am beautiful. She looks like one of those bitches who would say 'am the queenka of this school and stay away from our oppas' like why would I want to know them. And I just studied her face and it looks like she is going to say that. I bet their oppas are BTS. I just rolled my eyes by just thinking of that.

"Do you know whom your rolling your eyes to?" A girl who had grey hair said that. Technically there are three girls right in front of us one with grey hair and the other with blue hair and the one who poured water on my head her hair color was purple.

"If I knew then why would I roll my eyes at her grandma?" I asked with unbothered face. Janet smirked knowing where this is going on the other hand Leonce was drinking her smoothie while watching. Other students were laughing but stopped immediately when the bitches glared at them. I looked at them carefully and guess what. They are people who use people for money they are rich but not that much. The one with grey hair her name was Tisha. The one with purple her name was Shantel. The one with blue hair her name was Tiffany. ( note this carefully alright? So I as an author am sorry to offend the ones who's names are these. Its just a fanfic but if you feel uncomfortable with the names you can name them whatever you want so let's continue)

Well me being me I gave them nicknames. Tisha's nickname is grandma, Tiffany's nickname is a witch since she has long nails don't ask. And Shantel's nickname is trash since she called me one.

"Listen here bitches I came here to tell you that we are the Queenkas of this school and stay away from our oppas and if you don't know who they are they are BTS and they are our boyfriends got that bitches." The witch said.
Well right now my face is in a bored state and Janet is smirking knowing there will be a fight and Leonce well she of course wants to see drama. I yawned.

"If you came all the way here to tell us then why pour water on me like I didn't start anything." I said with a stern voice. "Yet." Janet said quietly. Of course no one heard but quite a few. Some of the students chuckled and others were left dumbfounded.

"Well your trash so why not pour water on trash." The grandma said. I had enough of it. "Bitch I know am beautiful and all but listen I have no interest in mafias got that and besides you know very well they are mafias and can kill you in a second right and besides if you were a real couple you should be wearing Gucci or chanel but if your looking for a guy to fuck enter to a strip club that way you will be more rich than flirting with them so I'll be honest you three are more ugly than a warthog." I said while smirking knowing I want to fight. Janet was smirking devishly well Leonce was smirking while drinking her smoothie.

The whole cafeteria was in shock. They probably didn't expect a girl at me throw back words on queens *cough cough* Queens of trash and losers. Even BTS themselves were shocked.

"Watch your mouth trash." The grandma said. "She isn't trash the real trash Here is you." Janet said while smirking. "What makes you think that?" The trash asked. "Because your faces have fifty layers of make up and you guys aren't supposed to be called Queens." Leonce said while finishing her smoothie. "We are Queens need proof." The witch said. "We don't need proof besides I bet you slept with half of the boys in this school and what type of Queen treats her people trash wait you guys are Queens of trash and losers." I said while smirking.

Some of the students gasped. And well this bitches are angry and if you look at their faces its red. Well Here goes the fight. The trash tried punching me but I moved to the side so she hit her hand on the table. She got angry and threw her leg at me but I grabbed it and twisted it. She fell and touched her twisted leg. Janet was fighting the grandma who was throwing punches but she was dodging them easily. Leonce is fighting the witch who has a knife with her. The witch threw her the knife and she did a split which of course it missed her. The trash grabbed a pie from the food court while limping towards me. She threw the pie I moved to the side and it hit the grandma. Janet came to me and gave me a high five which I returned of course.

Leonce grabbed the witch's hand and twisted it. The trash came to me with a glass bottle and smashed it on my head. Since I have powers it didn't affect me. But blood came down. I just looked at her smirking. Her eyes widened and she started moving backwards while shaking in fear.

"You thought by smashing a glass bottle on my head will kill me? Well you're wrong try harder will you but you can't since its the end of the road." I said while walking forward while smirking devishly. Technically I look like a psychopath Right now.

In her eyes you can see fear but that's what I like fear. I love being feared. "L-leav-ve m-me a-alon-ne." The trash said while stuttering. "Ah ah ah am not going to leave someone who threw a glass bottle on my head and worse who even poured water on my head." I said while shaking my head. I was moving forward while she was moving backwards until she hit a table.

I went to her and grabbed her face with my hand. I leaned on her ear and said "I will kill you no matter how hard you try to run or hide you don't know whom your messing with, I will be watching you always watch your back cause I will come for you." I whispered on her ear with a deep voice. I moved back and looked at her face. She was shaking and her face went pale. "Who are these girls? No matter what I should be careful and I will kill them before they kill me." The trash thought. I smirked at her while tilting my head. Never have I ever seen someone shake this much. I looked at my Unnies and the faces of those bitches were pale it looks like they told them the same thing I told her.

"Let's go our job here is done." Leonce said while using telepathy. "Ne." Janet and I both said at the same time. We looked at them and smirked. We got out and headed to the washrooms. I grabbed a cloth and whipped my head with it using water. I tied a bandana on my forehead so that no one may notice it. We got out and sat at our sits doing our own business while waiting for class to start which will start in 10 minutes. "This year will be fun." I thought while looking outside the window.

Jimin POV
We just watched the scene and by the looks of those sluts(queenkas)they look scared. I don't know what they told them but it ain't pretty. This year will be so fun but I don't understand one thing. How did she manage to move her head while she was hit? And how did she not pass out? This girls aren't normal for sure. "Hyungs this is the best fight i've seen so far." Jungkook said while looking at us. "Yeah the best but scary." Hoseok hyung said while shivering. It looks like we share the same thoughts. "What makes you say that hyung?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Didn't you see namjoon?" Suga Hyung asked. "See what?" Namjoon asked confused. "I don't even know why you have an IQ of 148." Taehyung said. "What?" Namjoon asked with anger. "What they mean to say is how can that girl handle the pain?" Jin hyung said. "Pain?" Both jungkook and namjoon asked. "I mean how couldn't she pass out after being hit with a glass bottle and she even didn't feel pain as if it was nothing." I said still confused.

"Let me tell you guys something those girls aren't what we think they are but I think there is something about them we don't know about." Suga hyung said while thinking. "I agree." Hoseok hyung said while nodding his head. "I think we should hack their background." Namjoon hyung said. "Okay but after school tho." Suga hyung said. I rolled my eyes knowing he just wants to sleep. Just as I was about to speak the bell rang. "Damnit." I thought.

A/n: how was the chapter? Anyways don't forget to vote the chapter and share pls. Bye