Chapter 5

Y/n POV
Today was boring if your going to ask me. Well after the fight we learned history, biology, maths,dance,art and PE. Well right now we are learning science. It was boring but fun. The trash would normally look at me after every one minute. Well I just look at her with my poker face. And the maknae line of BTS would flirt with me but i know they have girlfriends and it was those bitches. I can't believe this is the school we own. The bell rang. Before us, students got up from our seats the teacher started telling us here,there blah blah but before we went someone said something they weren't supposed to.

"Miss we don't have homework." A student said. "Thank you Jake for informing me so I want you students to note down all the rare species of snakes and it should be done I want the work done by tomorrow I don't care where you will find the answers all I want is my work done class dismissed." she said. After she finished all of us students glared at that Jake guy. Of course we don't want homework I just wanted to rest but this dude had some nerve to tell the teacher. He hid his face in his arms since he was scared at our intense glares.

"Leave the poor guy alone if you don't leave my class I will add another homework which will be double homework now get your ugly faces out of my sight." Mrs Choi said. Yeah that's her name. She is rude and when I mean rude very rude. I shot my head towards her direction and glared at her intensely. "She called me ugly? I'll show her who is ugly." I thought. Well when students heard that they got out from their seats immediately and grabbed their things.

My unnies and I got up and headed towards the door more like dragging me since I was about to choke her but they pushed me instead while I was glaring at her. We walked through the hallways and reached to our lockers. "Well let's hurry so that I can meet perla." Janet said. Leonce and I looked at her weirdly. "Who the fuck is Perla?" I asked. Leonce unnie smacked my head and said 'Language young lady'. I rubbed the back of my head while glaring at her. "Oh perla is my bed." Janet said. "And here they call me weird." I said while rolling my eyes. "What perla is beautiful we are going to get married soon." Janet said. "Bitch your crazy how can you marry a bed when it doesn't even talk." I said while folding my arms on my chest. "Shut up and let's go." Leonce said while closing her locker. Janet and I closed our lockers and made our way to the exit.

We reached at the parking lot and entered our car. But something isn't right. "Unnies I think someone has kept a tracker on my car." I said. "Me too." Janet and Leonce said both at the same time. "That means there really is a tracker." I said while putting my seat belt on. "But who could it be?" Leonce unnie asked.  "Its BTS duhh."  Janet unnie said. "Yeah i think its them since they saw me not pass out while being hit by a broken glass." I said while starting my engine. We planned on where to put the trackers using telepathy. (A/n: did ever tell you that they can use telepathy even when they are far from each other? Sorry not sorry)

I imagined the tracker on my hand and threw it at a strip club. Yeah I parked here that way they can think am here. Unfortunately the tracker landed on some girl. Leonce unnie has to throw the tracker in the zoo and Janet unnie has to throw the tracker on an alley. My job here is done. I started my engine and headed home. Am so damn tired.

~tims skip till you reached the mansion~ (the mansion is up there☝)

I parked my car at the garage. I flew my way to my bedroom. I pulled my books out and sat at my desk that was in my bedroom. I started doing the homework we were given and lucky me I was able to. I closed my books and kept them inside my bag and went to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower and wore pajamas. I had two doors shut meaning they arrived home. I went to my bed and slept.

Hoseok POV
Well namjoon insisted we put the trackers on their cars so we can know what they do and where they live. Right now we are at the mansion in the living room surrounding suga as he track them down.