Chapter 3

Next Morning....
Y/n POV
I woke up by the sound of the alarm. I lazily got out of the bed and flew to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and entered the bathtub.
After 15 minutes.....
I got out of the bath tub and took my bathrob and wore it. I went to my closet and took my clothes. I wore them. And went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After what seemed like an hour, I applied light lipgloss on my lips and mascara on my eyelashes. I put my hands on my hair and thought of the color black of my hair and it changed. I went to my room and took my bag and kept books.'why do I have to carry books when I know all about studies? I have an IQ of 248 for no reason, am a genius and I have to go with books?' I thought. Btw this is my outfit👇

(Ignore the blue hair)I flew my way downstairs and saw my unnies dressed into this👇

I flew my way downstairs and saw my unnies dressed into this👇

(Ignore the blue hair)I flew my way downstairs and saw my unnies dressed into this👇

(Janet👆)

(Leonce👆)Leonce unnie was cooking while Janet unnie was sleeping

(Leonce👆)
Leonce unnie was cooking while Janet unnie was sleeping. 'Am not even suprised' I thought. "You know that I can hear you right?" Janet unnie asked while looking at me. "No, I thought you were dead but I guess I was wrong." I said smirking. "YAH!!! YOU LITTLE SHI-" "don't even think about finishing the sentence and what did I say about cursing hmm?" Leonce unnie said while interrupting Janet unnie. "Busted." I said while sticking my tongue out at Janet unnie. " Just go and eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Leonce unnie said while massaging her temples.

We went to the dining table and sat down. We ate our breakfast silently. "I see that we all have changed our hair color." Leonce unnie said while looking at us. Speaking of hair color I looked at theirs and wow they look different and they don't look like the unnie I know. Janet's hair was blonde and Leonce's was light brown.
"Yah! Close your mouth will you? A fly will enter." Janet unnie said. I didn't even realise that my mouth was wide open. I immediately closed it and went back to my food. " unnie did I ever tell you that BTS are studying in our school?"I asked them. Leonce unnie spit her drink which landed on a chocking Janet. "WHAT!?" Janet and Leonce both shouted at the same time making me almost break the glass in my hand.