Chapter 8

Hyejin POV

'I can't believe this.' I sighed as I got out off the office while sulking. 'I won't watch netflix?'

I entered the storage room with disappointment on my face. Everyone stopped and stared at me as I glared at them. "She refused..?" Leonce asked. 

'The fuck? What kind of question is that? If she agreed then why the fuck would I be glaring at you'll.' I questioned in my head.

"I say we agree to plan B." Yoongi said facing us. I went to Namjoon and tackled him to the ground as I elbowed him in the stomach. I searched on his pockets as he blushed deep red. " What the fuck Richard?" I said. I grabbed the golden gun that was marked 'RM' on it and stood up right leaving Namjoon contemplating his life. "Whose joining?" I faced all of them.

Janet and Yoongi walked in each sides of mine. "Wait, we can tell Miss Irene about this. We shouldn't use violence into this. It would only worsen the situation we are in." Lisa waved her arms around. 

"Uh huh, Let's just go with Lisa's plan. We can go to jail for this. Hyejin, Janet........we have been here for only two days. Let's not ruin our reputation because of this." Leonce smiled.

"No." Yoongi, Janet and I said at the same time.

"Or we could prank call her and threaten her." Jungkook smirked. I looked up the ceiling trying to load for a second.

''Hate to say this but I will have to agree with you.'' I spoke to him. He looked happy for a minute but changed his face when he saw Jimin smirking at him.

Yoongi took out his phone and handed it to me. I dialed the number and pressed speaker and cleared my throat. Everyone surrounded me as we got ready. 

"Hello?" Miss Areum spoke.

"Areum what a pleasure to hear your sweet voice. Its been long since I heard your voice." I spoke with a deep voice. Everyone seemed shocked at my voice but had evil grins plastered on their faces.

"James?" She asked. What the fuck...? James Bond.......?

"It sure is M'lady." I spoke.

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that? How did you get my number even after I blocked you?" She spoke angrily. Well damn.......whoever this James was sure faced hell. Am surprised that it went well.

"I have my ways sugar boo~" I said teasingly. 

"I swear to God If you don't tell me how I'll report you to the police." She gritted her teeth.

"If you're a pussy then go do it, you and I know that you got no balls to do it." I smirked. Everyone gave me a thumbs up with a smile. Am surprised the three damn bitches are on my side for once.

It was silent for a moment before I heard her sigh. "Fine........what do you want from me?" She asked.

A smirk formed on our faces. "You have no idea how much I waited for this moment M'lady."

"Get straight to the point." She spoke sternly. Ouch that hurted.

"Release the kids from the punishment you gave them or else I'll tell Irene about you sleeping with the students' fathers." I grinned evily. As much as I want the damn bitches to rot here, they might snitch on us. Lmao she must be wondering how I know the kids.

"Fine, I'll do it." She hanged up the phone. We all were shocked when my guess was somehow true. Well I did sneak out and saw it happening.......

I gave Yoongi his phone and pretended to wash the floor with the tooth brush. The others were dumbfounded but understood and joined.