Chapter 6

Y/n POV

" wake up hoe." a voice said while poking my face. I groaned and turned the other side. 

" leave me the f*ck  alone" i whispered tiredly. "okay so i see where this is going huh!?" the voice faded away. A smile crept on my face and laid my head on the cold pillow.

I heard footsteps growing heavier making its way on my bedroom door. Suddenly the room was filled with silence. The silence was too scary for me. i furrowed my eyebrows and slowly opened my eyes.

*SPLASH* I gasped for air in shock as my chest rose heavily. i looked at my left and saw a smirking Janet holding a bucket that was  no longer filled with water already dressed up for school. she wore a black crop top with black skinny jeans and a black hoodie that said 'stay away from me or you shall die'. Her hair was tied in a pony tail.

I must say she has good sense of fashion but that's not the point. I glared at her with fury that was evident in my eyes. Her eyes grew wide. She threw the bucket on my head and ran for her life. 

"JANET!!!" i screamed.

I got up from bed and removed the bucket from my head and ran after her across the stairs. I held the handles  while running then something came across my mind. 

'why on earth am i running?' I thought.

If i speak through my mind Janet might hear my thoughts. 

I held my hand up high as i made  my fingers close themselves. Everything froze. 

' i finally did it. i froze time.' I smiled proudly. I flew through the house to where Gina froze. Her face was in horror and her mouth wide agape. 

 I grabbed her hand and teleported her in the Atlantic Ocean where sharks were. The sharks were frozen. A smirk crept on my mouth as i swam with my tail in the middle of the ocean. i left her and teleported back home. i stood where i was and snapped my fingers as everything continued as they were.

"Oh you're here?" Leonce stated. 

She wore a white skirt that reached her mid thighs and a pink crop top and a fluffy white coat with black spots on. And big black boots. Her long hair was tied in pigtails. 

I nodded happily as i skipped down the stairs like a kid. Leonce cocked an eyebrow as she looked at me suspiciously. I gave her an innocent smile. 

"Who did you kill this time?" Leonce placed her hand on her hip. I shook my head at her and placed my hand on her shoulders. "Oh unnie you stress all the time. You should stop stressing yourself or you'll have wrinkles on your face making you old." 

Leonce glared at me as she looked the other way in an offended manner. She removed my hand on her shoulder as she left. 

"HEY ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE WRINKLES ON YOUR FACE!?" I shouted.

"NO..........SHUT UP!" i chuckled at her behaviour. i teleported to my room and freshened up. i wore black shorts and a purple shirt that reached my thighs. I wore my grey hoodie and tied my hair in a bun. I applied pink lip gloss on my lips and an eyeliner. 

I stepped back from the mirror and was satisfied with my work. I got out of my bathroom and placed my books in my bag and grabbed my phone. I wore my black snickers and teleported in the living room. 

I heard a ding coming from my phone. I opened my phone and saw a message from Leonce

hey have you seen Janet?

My palms sweat after seeing the text. I ate my breakfast nervously. Leonce sat infront of me as she served herself breakfast.

"Why did you ignore my text?" She tilted her head at the side. I stopped eating and faced her with my my mouth full.