Google Search

It's been like weeks now since Jungkook suffered in morning sickness. Well he usually experience this when Taehyung left their house to go to work, he sometimes get worried what if he was having a disease— he just can't imagine him dying early, though he sometimes feel like he already have everything because he has Taehyung as his husband, him being a Kim, him being the perfect huswife only for Taehyung.

He just finished washing his self after vomiting, he sighed. "This is so tiring." He said then decided to go to sleep.

Seokjin went to Taehyung's office with a long face, Taehyung looked at his cousin.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh well, Yoongi's mood swings are so unexpected— did you know that he'll be like acting cute, clingy then one moment he'll be so called, then after that he'll get mad at me! Pregnancy hormones are too much!!!" He ranted without breathing, Taehyung blinked his eyes trying to process what Seokjin said.

"S—so, so you don't like me being pregnant?" Yoongi asked and started crying, "i—if you hate me, y—you can leave m—me." Yoongi said then walked out.

"Oh shit— wait baby, honey, sweetie, Yoongichi ~ no no no—" Jin said and followed Yoongi out of Taehyung's office.

He was for his hyung that finally after 3 years of marriage they are having a baby, he sometimes wonder what would be Jungkook's craving when he got pregnant, or when his mood swings strike, will his baby become more clingy... he sighed.

Well they've been trying to have a baby, it was on their plan. Though they don't rush things...

Jungkook woke up from his nap, he decided to eat lunch. Well from the past few months of hime being married, he somehow learned how to cook now. He fried a chicken then paired it with an ice cream.

After eating his early lunch he went back to their shared room to take a bath, he noticed that he is gaining weight and started crying so he called Taehyung while sobbing.

"Hyuuung!!!" He whines between his sobs.

And being Taehyung the most whipped hooman in the world only for his huswifeu gay panicked as soon as he heard Jungkook crying.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung asked softly.

"I am gaining weight." Jungkook said between his sobs.

Taehyung chuckled "It's okay, you are still my baby." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook pouts. "Okay..." and Taehyung can see that his huswife was pouting.

"How are you feeling? Do you still experience those random morning sickness?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah— this morning." Jungkook answered and sniffs.

"Should we go to the doctor today? So we can know why you experience a morning sickness?" Taehyung asked his soothing voice makes Jungkook calm and wants to do some check up at the hospital. Well, speaking of hospital Jungkook was known to be that one boy who is brave, he is not scared of heights, darkness and anything related to horror... the only thing that he is scared of was... Taehyung being serious and jealous, microwave and balloons like he automatically cover his ears cuz he scared that they might explode— and other than that was the hospital... the heavy feeling inside made him anxious. That's why being the rich only son of Jeon corporation they always have home and private doctor.

"You are going with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course! Honey. I'll be home at three in the afternoon okay? I'll ask my secretary to get you a schedule today as soon as possible." Taehyung answered 'cause for him Jungkook's health is his priority or to make it short Jungkook is his priority.

"Okay hyung." Jungkook answered,

"I need to enter the meeting room now, I love you bunny." Taehyung said.

"I love you too Tae." Jungkook answered then ended the call.

Jungkook has already change his clothes he was sitting at the sofa, he was bothered why he experience morning sickness and he sometimes feel dizzy— when he start working for his school projects or the house chores.

Google search: morning sickness and dizziness

"I— lowblood? Anemia?"

"Lowblood sugar because of diet?"

"Dehydration?"

"Might brain damage—"

Jungkook stopped reading— He gulped.

"Baby, I'm home— you ready?" Taehyung asked but was surprised when he saw Jungkook was about to cry.

"Kook? Oh my goodness— why the hell are you crying? Are you hurt? What?" Taehyung asked panicking—

"I— I don't want to die hyung!!!" Jungkook said.

"No— y—you are not—" Taehyung said and hugged him. He noticed the younger's phone on the floor— he sighed, he was reading some results from google.

"Baby, honey, listen okay— you know that google is the worst when it comes to this situation— we better ask a professional okay?" Taehyung suggested when Jungkook was already calm down in his arms.

"Hello." The doctor greeted.

"My name is Lee Anna, I'm your obgyne." She said, Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at each other well Jungkook just finished all the test and they told him to go to dr. Anna.

"Am I going to die?" Jungkook asked. Taehyunb hold Jungkook's hand, which the doctor noticed. She find the younger reaction was cute and silly at the same time, she can guess that he already did some google search.

"Well, Kim Jungkook... you are not dying— but giving new life." She started and reading the result of Jungkook's test. "You are now 4 weeks pregnant to your baby." She added. "The morning sickness and dizziness you experienced are just some of the symptoms of your pregnancy— one of this days you might experience cravings, mood swings episodes, and you also might find yourself easily get tired and wants to sleep." She explains.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung he was smiling widely— so as Taehyung. He can't hide his happiness so he end up hugging and thanking Jungkook for bearing their child.

"Awee you two are so sweet." She compliments them.

"Hmm— just reminder... Jungkook need to avoid sweets and salty so he won't get any complications. Right now, the baby is healthy and doing well." She gladly announced to the couple.

"I'm giving you some vitamins and a booklet to read about your pregnancy... but if you have a question you can ask me." She said. "Do you have one?" She added as she was writing the vitamins that Jungkook should get.

Taehyung looked at the doctor. "Does making love is prohibited?" Taehyung asked directly and Jungkook choked on his own saliva. "H—hyung!" Jungkook whines and slaps Taehyung shoulder.

The doctor laugh at how direct Taehyung is. "Nice question Taehyung-shi, but yes it's safe up to his 7th month." She answered.

"Thanks." Taehyung answered smiling, Jungkook hide his face with embarrassment.

It was late at night when they get home, Jungkook was hugging Taehyung... and both are sleepy... Jungkook wasn't talking just making his self calm with Taehyung's heartbeat.

"Thank you and I love you." Taehyung said and kissed the crown of Jungkook's head.

🐰💕🐯

Okay— Im bacck hahahah
But!!! Guess what!!!
After like 1234567889 years I finally decided that this book will be an MPREG!!!! Sksksksks
Cuz y not?hahahaha I just like want to write a very detailed pregnancy stages of JK, like I know been writing mpreg books but of course we like almost skip the parts of his stages 🥲🥲

Anygayyyss!!! THANKS FOR READING! like I swear this book isso popular when it comes to comments HAHAHAHA thank you so muchhhh UwU 💕✨💕