Minjae hyung or Me? (The closure) 😂

Jungkook was watching his husband's interview with Minjae right now. Minjae was smiling widely while Taehyung explains their whole friendship. Jungkook can't stopped himself from being annoyed and jealous with this. Minjae's whole existence makes him feel so jealous.

"Hyung is very sweet and nice. Jungkook is the luckiest boy for having my best friend as his lifetime partner." Minjae said on the national interview.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He eat a spoonful of his peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich with full of annoyance. "I'm trying not to get jealous snowwy." Jungkook said to the more visible baby bump he have now. He is now 6 months pregnant... (a/n: ULTIMATE TIME SKIP!)

"This collaboration will be out soon." Minjae said. "Working with Taehyung is the best thing so you better wait for this!" Minjae added excitedly.

"Do you like Taehyung? I mean if he is not married do you thing you and him would be dating each other?" The interviewer asked...

Jungkook can see how it made his husband uncomfortable and Minjae was surprised with the sudden question. He focused on the television...

"I— I like Taehyung... it never go away. I loved him for a long time... but he is married and happy to Jungkook now... I'm happy with that too. But I don't think we will date each other... because I know for a fact... that the only person can make him happy this way is Jungkook. His Kim Jungkook." Minjae answered. "So yeah— ship all you want. But don't forget that he is married— and stop telling that we are better together or whatever— Jungkook is the best for Taehyung." He added.

Taehyung just smiled he didn't say anything but he was smiling right to the camera as if he was sending those comforting smile to his baby Kook that was watching the live interview.

KimJK hi! Today is my 6th months preggy looked at my chubby cheeks

KimJK hi! Today is my 6th months preggy looked at my chubby cheeks. 🤧🥺 I feel like snowy is doing great ~

Annon JEOON JUNGKOOK! Oh my ghaad he called his baby snowy!
Annon He isso kyoott what to do?!
Annon what can you say about Minjae's confession?
Annon literally cried with Minjae's confession! I agree to him. Only this boy can make Taehyung the happiest!
Annon We miss you! And we can't wait to see baby snowyy!
Annon Imma summary wat Minjae said today! It is TaeKook are match maid in heaven!!!

Jungkook then decided to make a short live—

"Hello everyone ~" he greeted them.