Crush

Of course we all know that JK is now pregnant, but did you know that he had a crush on someone too? Well, Taehyung is his first love... but he is hooman too, he also have a random crushes... and one of those is Kim Namjoon... the famous Kim Namjoon.

If Taehyung wants to punch Jimin for making him jealous— he literally wants to unbrother, remove Namjoon as his older brother...

"Why are you looking at Namjoon hyung's picture every morning?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm— so our baby will get a cute dimples like him." Jungkook answered not looking at Taehyung but just staring at Namjoon's pic. Taehyung then rolled his eyes started keyboard smashing his phone.

(Taehyung and Namjoon's convo) Taehyung sighed and get up so he can go get ready

(Taehyung and Namjoon's convo) Taehyung sighed and get up so he can go get ready. Jungkook then followed him.

"Kook Im going to take a bath." Taehyung said.

"But you are angry because of my smol crush on your Namjoon hyung's dimples." Jungkook said and playing with his sweater paws... Taehyung was just too whip, too weak for Jungkook that he can't get annoyed.

"Awee— it's okay bun— still Im your first love and your husband... yeah." Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook said then went out.

"You know what, him just staring at Namjoon's photo is pretty normal." Jin commented as he was putting some ice packed on his cheeks.

"What happened to your cheeks?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi pinched my skin, because he find it adorable, he even bite my shoulder." Seokjin said then sighed.

"As I was saying him crushing Namjoon's dimple is normal— because Yoongi literally wants a picture and signature from Cha Seungwon, you know the famous actor that he always had a crush on!" Seokjin said sharing his recent experience.

"So you are telling me that cravings are not just about food? But also craving for signature? Attention?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, wait till he asked a food at the middle of the night." Jin said as if he was giving him a warning, Taehyung smiled...

"Don't worry hyung I'm ready for this," Taehyung answered, Jin also smiled.

"Aye— hm— it is somehow enjoyable especially when their clingy hormones are on— they'll be kissing, hugging, sitting on your lap or sleeping on your lap— sometimes they just want your smell." Jin said, Taehyung smiled. "I think that would be my favorite pregnancy episode of my baby." Taehyung said chuckling.

Later that day Jungkook was sitting on the sofa randomly watching some movies on Netflix. When he heard a doorbell— he stopped eating his popcorn... then checked the time— it was late in the afternoon did his husband went home early? He decided to check who was it — he opened the door and got surprised with the sudden hug of Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung—!" Jungkook said in surprise.

Hoseok break the hug. "Well we heard to your husband that you were pregnant so we are here to give you this." Namjoon was holding a box of tangerines. Jungkook stared at Namjoon—

Namjoon then remembered what Taehyung said about his dimples. "Do you really like my dimples?" Namjoon asked to him and handed a tangerine.

"Yes hyung! I want our baby to have your dimples." Jungkook said.

"I'd take that as a compliment." Namjoon answered,

"Isn't Taehyung has one?" Hoseok said,

"Yea— but not visible as Namjoon hyung..." Jungkook answered and started eating some tangerines

"Well anyways we need to leave now, we have a flight to continue our long vacation." Namjoon said,

"Take care okay! Tell Tae that we visited you." Namjoon said, Hoseok kissed Jungkook's head— well Hoseok treat JK as his som that's why.

"Okay bye hyungie ~" Jungkook said then went back to where he was sitting.

Taehyung got home late at night he found Jungkook at their kitchen making a carrot shake. Taehyung gulped— he suddenly remember Jin—

"Do you like want to check in on my restroom?" Taehyung asked.

"You don't understand Tae." Jin answered while holding his stomach.

"Then tell me hyung." Taehyung told him and stopped what he was doing.

"Well Yoongi was craving for ice cream and cucumber. He literally dip the cucumber on his ice cream and told me to join him eating— I told him no and his mood swing— got turned ON!!!" Jin said.

"Hyung!" Jungkook greeted him smiling.

"Baby." Taehyung said nervously and went to the kitchen to kiss Jungkook's forehead.

"Carrot shake is healthy— do you want some?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah— I—"

"You don't want?" Jungkook asked blinking his eyes— and he was so cute!!! That Taehyung can't say no. So he drink it—

Later that night— Taehyung almost sleep inside their shared bathroom because of stomach ache.

The next day—

Hyungie ~ I went out early today to visit mom and dad, also I am sorry you had a stomachache because of my cravings T^T.

Anyways ~ Take care, love you ~

— KJK

Taehyung smiled fondly with the syllables, they used to exchange sticky notes too— like from JJK to KJK is the only glow up he needed for his life.

"I feel like I can drink a 1 litter of my Jungkookie carrot shake." He said then went to the bathroom for another session of talking to mother nature.

✨💕✨

HELLOOO GUYSEU ~
IM BACCKK!!!
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T^T
Anygayssss I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK!!! Goooo check it HUHUHUHUHU please comment and vote ~ UwU

HELLOOO GUYSEU ~ IM BACCKK!!! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T^T Anygayssss I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK!!! Goooo check it HUHUHUHUHU please comment and vote ~ UwU