Churros

Kim Jungkook was still on the process of adjusting his body with his pregnancy, Taehyung somehow now know how to read when his pregnancy hormones are striking... when he was in the mood.

From the past few days, he's been trying not to disturb Taehyung from his rest at the middle of the night. Gladly his cravings were something he can get inside the fridge or the cabin.

Tonight— Taehyung wasn't around yet, he went to Busan for his important business, while him he was left alone... though Taehyung asked him to come along since it was his hometown too. He can have a staycation at his parents house... but his lazy hormones are on he didn't wake up.

He checked the time, it was 11 in the evening already... and he wants churros so bad right now. He tried to cook but it was not the churros he want. Who wants to eat them burnt and hard as a wood. He went to the living room, he checked his phone to check some stores. But it was all unavailable—

His phone suddenly rings, he was trying his best not to cry his frustrations about it— because it was just a small thing... to cry on. It is just the pregnancy hormones taking over his emotions right now.

He went answered it, "baby?" Taehyung started. But he wasn't answering. He felt like he wants Taehyung to close down all the stores for not selling Churros today. He sniffs. "Hyungie." He answered, but the older can see that his baby was pouting,

"Hey? What happened? Tell me? Did you have a hard time today?" Taehyung asked worriedly. His voice was soothing and comforting. (A/n: remember when Taehyung called JK at Jimin on their VLive becoz he was bored? Also remember how soothing and calming Taehyung's voice back then! That's how he sounded right now. Taena yung kilig ko talag nun! Usto ko sumabog ihh!! Hoo. Okii imma calm down UwU.)

"Hyung, I am sorry." Jungkook started.

"Hey, hey, baby... I want you to calm down." Taehyung said. "What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"I want churros hyung, but all of the store here on the app was unavailable." Jungkook said sobbing. Taehyung chuckled but he not let, Jungkook heard it.

"It's okay baby, you can make Churros." Taehyung answered.

"Hmm... I tried but they are so hard just like stick." Jungkook said annoyed but now sniffing.

"Ohhh... okay, I'll buy here along the way, I'll keep it warm for you too." Jungkook smiled widely. "Really!" Taehyung heard it, hew chuckled he can see that Jungkook's doe eyes are twinkling.

"But, I'm sorry hyung!" Jungkook started whining while crying. "I'm always depending on you, I give you so much stress, you've been out for business trips— and I always whine about my cravings... p—please don't get tired of me." Jungkook said between his sobs.

"Koo? Baby, listen. I won't get tired of you. Making you happy is my priority, and I'll do everything for you." Taehyung said. "As long as I can." Taehyung added. "Now, I want my baby to stop crying because it's not good for you to stress yourself." Taehyung said.

"Thank you, hyungie." Jungkook answered, "I love you, you are the best husband in the world!" He added. What Taehyung loves the most was the younger never forget to thank him, and say his I love you whenever he can.

"Awe— thank you too, you are the best huswife." Taehyung answered. "And I love you so much." Taehyung answered.

The call was now ended and Jungkook was laying on the sofa staring at the chandelier. He smiled while carefully caressing his 3 months old tummy, "heyy, your dad was so sweet isn't he?" Jungkook said. Till he fall asleep—

Taehyung came home 4 am, and found Jungkook sleeping at the sofa comfortably. He carefully sits on the free space of the sofa, but Jungkook felt it so he woke up, he smiled then hugged Taehyung, he automatically sits on Taehyung's lap.

"Awee my huswifeu is clingy huh?" Taehyung said. "You know that I love your smell when you came back from work." Jungkook answered.

"Where are my churros?" Jungkook asked, when he break the hug. "But I haven't got my kiss." Taehyung said pouting Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's lips, and as usual the normal kiss was getting heated but Jungkook stopped him. "My churros." Jungkook said, and Taehyung chuckled so he carried him to the kitchen...

And who knows what happened to the kitchen after Jungkook ate his churros.

✨✨✨

Yiiiihhhhhh... I updated HAHAHHAHA
ANYGAYS!!! Thanks for waiting hehehe
How are you? Hope you are enjoying the book UwU also stay safe drink your water skort skort! Hahahahahaha