"You order, I wont eat."

As years passes by Taehyung and Jungkook knows each other for awhile now— for so long if I mag rephrase that. Usually when Taehyung take a long weekend day off, they would just stay on the bed cuddle or doing what a married couple always do.

But today was different—

"Baby I am going to order some food do—"

"No I am exercising!" Jungkook answered annoyed as he was doing some seat ups.

Taehyung went out to their shared room, he was wondering why his baby was acting weird? Like he literally he was not asking for some loving loving for a week now, the younger even don't ask for Taehyung's attention—

"Kookie? I ordered—" Taehyung was surprised when he saw Jungkook eating ice cream and chocolates after working out.

"You worked out and now you are eating too many sweets." Taehyung chuckled he was about to accompany him but Jungkook puffed his cheeks that are so red because he got embarrassed.

"What? I am chubby? I am not sexy like before?" Jungkook asked annoyed then went upstairs with the ice cream and chocolates.

And realization hits Taehyung— he remember their loving loving session a week ago—

Taehyung kissed Jungkooks abs— "your abs are missing now... you have this chubby tumtum now." Taehyung said smiling he found this baby fats of JK cute.

"Stop teasing me!" Jungkook whines.

"So he was mad because of that?" Taehyung asked as he clapped his hand because he finally realized what happened to Jungkook.

Later that day ~

Jungkook did his job as the best huswifeu except to the part where he cook their lunch. Taehyung just ordered but Jungkook said he was not eating.

"Do you want some pizza?" Taehyung asked Jungkook was holding a vacuum but he just rolled his eyes and walk without answering Taehyung.

He called his mom— he told what happened to him and Jungkook but not the whole thing... he just said...

"Mom I called kookie chubby— and now he doesn't want to eat." Taehyung said on the other line.

"Oh you dumbass." His mother answered.

"Didn't you know that you shouldn't call your beloved wife/huswife chubby or fat? Because, they think it they become uglier— I don't know how you will make up to him— but if my memory serves me right you dad took 5 days asking for forgiveness because he told me that I gain weight after marrying him." His mother explained.

Kimsyugajjangjjang so we have a visitor and he was totally annoyed with his husband

Kimsyugajjangjjang so we have a visitor and he was totally annoyed with his husband. @ceoTae dude go get your huswife here 🙄🙄🙄

"I swear hyung why he need to call me chubby? He literally told me that even if I get fat I am cute and pretty—" Jungkook said and stuffed a cake in his mouth.

"You know that Taehyung was just teasing you." Jin explained and handed a banana milk to Jungkook.

"Well calling your huswife chubby is really annoying duh." Yoongi added and rolled his eyes at Jin.

"I never called you chubby hun." Jin said.

"You did — while you were caressing my chin." Yoongi whines.

"See! You are literally brothers I have no doubts." Jungkook said and ate his cake again.

Jungkook went back home— well Jin and Yoongi's house is like— 3 door steps away from their house. When he went inside their house— Taehyung was busily cooking Jungkook's favorite jjapaguri— he knows that Jungkook was craving for this for awhile.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called him, Jungkook felt so nervous at his husband's deep serious tone. He looked at him— but he kept his annoyed look stare to his husband.

"What—" and the next thing he knows Taehyung cornered him using his arms. Jungkook furrowed his brows— "what— what are you doing?" He asked stuttering.

"You've been avoiding me for the whole day now— and I now figure it out why." Taehyung started, he cupped Jungkook's cheeks.

"Even if you don't have abs or you don't have those muscles— hm even if you don't work out you are my one and only and nothing would change." Taehyung said. "I am sorry for calling you chubby." Taehyung muttered and lowered his head.

Jungkook bite his lower lip. He hugged Taehyung— "I am sorry I acted so childish hyungie!!!" Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled—

"Are you going to eat with me now— or I am going to eat—" Jungkook covered Taehyung's mouth.

"We will eat the food now before the noodles become soggy." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung.

CeoTae he literally fell asleep after eating 🤦🏻 I didn't even get my goodnight kiss

CeoTae he literally fell asleep after eating 🤦🏻 I didn't even get my goodnight kiss. Love you bun ~

🌸🌸🌸

Ohh look I updated this book! Hahahahaha
Please comment and vote guys thank you!