Self Study

Kim Jungkook—

Jungkook read his name for almost 69 times now. He just can't get over with the fact that he married his long time crush slash boyfriend.

Jeon Jungkook is the only son of Jeon Seungjin, a famous rich businessman his mother's name was Jeon Sumi she is year 1995 miss korea. Growing up from a rich family— Jungkook never had a chance to do things with his own. Usually he gets everything just by pointing his finger as if it was his magic wand. (A/n: oh well I know some of you could relate as child.)

While his husband, Kim Taehyung was just from an rich family too but he never used their family to become successful man he is now— he did his best to rich the top... he became successful with his clothing line business called Vante Fashion. His husband was used to be a model from Gucci... but now Vante Fashion clothing line is rising same level as Gucci.

Taehyung's grandma was against with Jungkook and Taehyung's marriage not because she was homophobic... but because she thinks that the two are too you to get married.

"Do you even know how to cook?" His grandma asked.

"I don't— but I am willing to learn grandma." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung's grandma then left him alone at the living room. Jungkook sighed—

"Should I enroll myself in a cooking class?" He thought... he run to their shared room but stopped in halfway. "ohh! I can do some self study. It would be sweeter." Jungkook muttered then walked back to the kitchen.

Jungkook was now at the kitchen he pulled some baby pink apron at the cabinet. He was trying to wear it for awhile now—

"Why I can't? How am I supposed to wear this thing?" He talked yo himself... after some moments of having some trial and error on how to wear his apron. He started searching.

How to cook Tonkatsu? Search

He started reading the recipe.

"Oh easy. So I would be just frying?" He thought.

He then cook the rice first he was smiling widely, imagining Taehyung would be glad seeing him cooking for him.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's grandma asked she was about to leave now. She just went to check the newly wed couple.

"Cooking." Jungkook answered smiling.

"You said you don't know how to cook." She answered back.

"Yeah. But I have internet connection, this can help me." He answered smiling.

"Join us grandma I will cook some tonkatsu." Jungkook muttered.

She checked her wrist watch... "I can't... but I will right it here how you can cook tonkatsu as it was Taehyung's favorite." She answered and started writing the recipe.

"Thank you grandma. I will prove to you that I am worthy of Taehyung's huswife." He said and smiling cutely. Even Taehyung's grandma would be lying if the younger doesn't make her soft— that she almost forgot that they are still young to get married.