Chapter 1.

"There are different types of viruses.." said my personal teacher, homeschooling me about something were my interests doesn't fit in. He kept on talking as my thoughts were somewhere else. Thinking about the man who annoyed me day by day. But I have to admit. He was hot as hell. His arm fully tattooed, his veins that were visible on his skin and his long fingers, his well built muscular body. And do not forget his perfect features. He was just.. perfect.

But he was a total jerk.

My father, one of the biggest mafia kings, died when I was 5. My mom had to take over his missions and had to do hers as well. Quite dangerous, but she did it for me. Since she was always gone, she sent me to one of her 'friends'. The parents of that jerk. They raised me since my mom wasn't there for me.

Well actually, their maids did. They never looked back at me. Sometimes they did, to look like a normal family, to pretend like we love each other so much, when it's all a total lie.

But his mom is something else. She hated me the most out of all.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled out my name. I was snapped back to the real world when I noticed an angry teacher in front of me. Holding his ruler, ticking his hand with it like he was going to hit me with it. "If you're not interested, there's the door!" "Fine." I packed my stuff and left the room immediately, the teacher looking dumbfounded, his mouthed gaped open of what I just did.

I got into my room and let me fall onto the soft mattress. I decided to close my eyes for a while and take a nap, but not even a few seconds later, knocks were heard on my door. The door cracked open slowly, revealing one of our maids.

"I'm so sorry, Miss. I didn't expect you here." She said politely as she went in to probably clean my room. "It's fine." You responded back, feeling a bit irritated of your disturbed nap. "But I think they need you downstairs, Miss." "Do they?" The maid nodded quietly her head. "I think so. They're having a meeting and everyone is there." I was so confused, knitting my eyebrows together as they normally invite me to every meeting of theirs. It seems like not every meeting. "I'll go and take a look, thank you." She bowed and you left the room after that.

———

I walked into the meeting room, everyone's gazes went to me. I was scanning the persons who where attended to this, as someone caught my attention.

My mother, who I didn't saw for over years, was here. I tried to figure out why but failed. "Well, well. Speaking of the devil," Mrs Jeon spoke up.

The atmosphere was strange. Jungkook, who was always teasing me in a meeting, looked angry. His gaze was cold, mocking about something were I still didn't know of. "Y/n, please have a seat." My mom said calmly, but even she was acting odd.

"What's going on?" I couldn't stand my curiosity anymore and had to ask it. "Let's get straight to the point. You and Jungkook were already engaged since you were little. Since your mother is going to die, you and Jungkook need to marry as soon as possible." She bluntly said. A smirked plastered on her face looking like she enjoyed this whole situation.

"Excuse me?" I said, anger and sadness stated to built up. "Y/n.." my mom said and grabbed my wrist, signaling to calm myself down. "Oh, you didn't tell her, dear?" Mrs Jeon said to my mother as she just looked down, feeling guilty. "Your mother wasn't a good girl and caused a lot of trouble. The consequence is death."

"What the f*ck." You mumbled out.

Jungkook slammed his fists on the table, his anger bursting out. "You can stop it, but you don't want to because you want their whole d*mn property to youself!" I never saw this side of him, he was furious.

"Mother?.." she didn't look up, not even for a second, feeling guilty about whatever she did. "We got simple rules in our contract and she broke each of them! So you better keep your mouth shut or I will kill her right now right in front of you!" She spitted back, leaving al of us silent.

"And you, Y/n! You better marry my son or else you can lay together with your mother in her grave."