Chapter 2.

"According to the law you are finally husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" everyone was cheering for us, being happy about the fact that Jungkook and I are married now. Especially his mom. Of course.

None of us made a move, we just stayed in place. "Not too excited, huh" Mrs. Jeon said sarcastically, making the situation even more uncomfortable. "Shut up," Jungkook  stated and walked away, looking angry.

———

It's already 1 am in the morning. Everyone is still partying on our wedding night. The ballroom was crowded with people as the atmosphere smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. "You look stunning tonight." A random man said, sitting beside me by the bar. "Well, thank you." I said, not knowing where the hell he just came from. "I didn't know married ladies were this hot."

That's gross

He was about to touch me when someone grabbed his hand. And I could tell, that person wasn't in a good mood. "Don't you ever dare to touch my wife." Jungkook said angrily. "Okay, okay. I'll go." He said without hesitation and left. Jungkook dragged me off my chair and pulled me into the restroom, locking the door behind him.

"I didn't know you were in a hurry?" I said and laughed at his sudden weird behavior. "You're drunk." He stated. His gaze was dark, the tension was undeniable. "Don't be dramatic, little guy." I said, patting his head just like a little boy.

"Don't. That guy tried to touch what's mine now."

"I'm not yours." He grabbed my neck and pushed to the wall behind me. His veiny, tattooed hand gripping on my throat strongly. Our lips not only a few inches away from each other. "Don't provoke me, Princess."

Oh gosh, I love teasing this man.

"I may have your last name now but that doesn't mean that I'll be ever yours." I said pushing him off me, a little grin forming on my lips as I left the room.

"That girl is something." Jungkook mumbled to himself, smirking at the fact that I'm his and only his.

———

My eyes slowly opened from the sunlight coming trough the curtains. An headache hit me from the amount of alcohol I had yesterday. "You're awake."

My gaze went to the other side of my bed, seeing a familiar person sitting on the corner of my bed. "Rose, what are you doing here?" "I'm taking care of you. Here." She said, handing me a pill and a glass filled with water. "It will ease your headache." She smiled as I took the pill.

"And? Did you make love with your husband?" She said jokingly. "Oh shut up. My headache will get even worse if you mention that guy." "Oh come on Y/n. He's not that bad." "Yeah, yeah, funny."

A silence filled the room. I looked back at Rose again as she just stayed silent. "Wait, you mean it?" "Yeah of course i mean it! He's your husband now! And after all, you'll never meet a guy as hot as him again." She said, winking as I just cringed by her actions.

"Okay, he is hot, but that doesn't change his personality." "You don't even know his personality!" She shouted, almost the whole mansion could hear that. "Facts, but still.." "Y/n, just get to kno-"

She got interrupted as knocks were heard on my door. One of our maids walked in. "Miss Y/n. They need you downstairs at their meeting." I nodded. "It's important.." she quickly said and left the room, concern written on my face.

"You'll be fine. So go to your husband." She said, pushing you out of bed. "Not funny, Rose." I slapped her shoulder out of annoyance, making her giggle at my cuteness. "I love you too, now go!" She yelled at me as I just closed the door behind me, not hearing properly what she said last.

———

Entering the meeting room, everyone looked sad and their gazes onto their laps or at their fingers that were fiddling with each other, just like something bad happened. "What's wrong?" I asked, wanting to know what going on.

It's odd that everyone seems so sad. This was something I had never experienced in the 'meetings'. But I hope this will never happen again. The atmosphere was awkward yet painful for the people who where probably handling some harsh words, that Mrs. Jeon fired at them for the thousandth time.

"Your mother had a car accident," Mr. Jeon spoke up, breaking the awful and thick silence. My heart stopped for a few seconds a sudden and uncomfortable warmth heating up my body. "W-what?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Did she die?

"She's at the hospital now. We can go and visit." Jungkook cooed calmly, trying to help you as much as he could. After being a dick for several years. There were so many emotions to deal with at once. Disbelief, powerless and mainly sadness.

"She would have died anyway." Mrs. Jeon murmured. My ears pricked up automatically in disbelief and anger. Why should she says something like that. HER 'friend' saying that so cruelly, it doesn't even look like it budge her at all.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jungkook yelled out. His anger started boiling and his orbs became darker. "You're acting the whole time like a pathetic bitch! Just to get what you want, huh?"

"Jungkook, keep that attitude of yours or I'll  drive to the hospital and kill her right now!" Mrs. Jeon blunted out as everyone went silent. "You killed her, didn't you?" Some of the heads scooped up, with eyes widened out of shock. "Who do you think I am?"

"A killer." Everyone gasped at the sudden accusation.

I would never say such a thing, but if you combine al the meeting we had with my mother as the subject. I think she planned this out already.

"Y/n, you're being ridiculous now." She laughed awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable from your accusations, as she should be. "You tried to kill me too, so why not my mom now?" I said, raising myself up from my chair, forming my hands into fists.

"You tried to kill her?"