Chapter 4.

"I want that b*tch alive."

This wasn't always something easy. Mafia bosses has a higher chance to escape with this method, and I know it too. But the urge to see that person alive was too high.. he or she has to know the consequences when that person is messing with me.

"Now go and find that son of a b*tch." The spions all slowly nodded their heads and left one by one. The silence in the meeting room was undeniable as someone suddenly claps from the darkest corner of that room.

"You're making progress." An unknown person said. His features were slowly visible as he walked closer to me. "You're a daring little girl." He stated as I could recognize his deep manly voice. It was so familiar, how could forget someone like him.

"What do you want, Yoongi."

"So my baby still knows my name. How cute." I rolled my eyes when he called me with that nickname again after so many years. "Don't call me like that. I'm married now"

Even though I didn't want to get married, I can still use it as a pretty good excuse. Right?

"I heard. But that's not gonna stop me." He paused, the tension raised higher and higher. His face came also closer to mine as I could feel his hot breath. I closed my eyes, I didn't know what to do. My head was running out of thoughts and my nervousness started to rise.

"What do you want?" I said, breaking the awkward silence between us. "I can help you. With your mom." I chocked on my own saliva. Him helping me?

Did I heard that right?

"You can't." "I can babygirl, and I know exactly where to search."

He's none other than my ex-boyfriend, Min Yoongi. He was always a nice guy, and very caring but once he started hanging out with the wrong friends, he changed to a whole different person. It really affected our relationship which led us to some serious arguments. What basically caused our breakup.

It seems like he hasn't change at all.

I shook my head, signaling a 'no'. "Use that pretty mouth, baby." He said and smirked. My eyebrows frown together, looking in disgust. "Shut up. First of all, I am NOT your baby or anything. Second, don't be so sexual and act like you want me because you're just thinking with your d*ck. And third, I'm never gonna trust you again. Never!" He went silent at my sudden tantrum. All the frustrations I created after our breakup spitted out of my mouth so easily. I never thought I had the balls for that.

"Where did you get that sudden temper, babe?"

My eyes rolling back of annoyance. He's working on my veins so badly. "Oh god. Can you just get the f*ck out of here?" Anger started building up inside, as my blood started to boil, rushing it through my whole body

"Yeah, yeah, I will go. But remember." As he paused his sentence for a few seconds. "The killer is closer than you think he would." He stated and left.

———

I walked through one of the corridors of our mansion. Bodyguards were seen everywhere, doing their jobs correctly. Straight face and no eye contact with anyone. And do not forget, no talks during their shifts.

"Miss. Jeon." A maid spoke up, snapping me out of my thoughts, back to reality. "Please, don't call me by his last name." She looked dumbfounded but it was still strange to hear a different surname. I prefer my own name obviously, but I guess I have to get used to this one.

"Than, how am I supposed to call you, miss?" She asked, politely. "Just Miss is fine." I smiled at her as she bowed. "But do you need anything?" I asked, quitting the silence between us.

"Mrs. Jeon needed a talk to you in his bedroom, miss."

Why the hell his bedroom? From all the rooms he could choose from, he has chosen his bedroom?

"Okay." We extended a smile and she bowed also, after that she left and I made my way towards Jungkook's room.

———

I knocked his bedroom door, waiting for his response. "Come in!" was heard on the other side as I slowly pushed it open. Creaking sounds reached my ears from the wooden door.

"Jeon?" I asked, searching for him as I closed the door again. Stepping little by little further into his room.

I always call him like that, and he got used to it ever since we were little. He never made it a big deal out of it. No one calls him like that, and since I'm the one who calling him like that, he thinks it's absolutely adorable. Especially when that word come out of my mouth.

"What makes you here?" I jumped out of surprise, not knowing where the hell he just came from. But he never made my eyes widen this quick.

My eyes met his well built body, now only covered with a towel wrapped around his tiny waist. His raven black hair still wet from the shower he just had a few minutes ago. His well built torso covered with water drops, and the muscles in his leg were clearly visible. Scanning his whole body from head to toe. I hated to admit but looked like a whole snack.

"You like what you see, huh?" He asked as a smirked formed on his lips. "I- um-." He grinned at my sudden behavior. He thought he would never see this stunned to speak. "Cute." He mumbled out.

"B-but- um- A maid told me that you wanted to talk about something"

Wow. I never been this nervous in front of him..

"Yeah, that's right. You didn't told me about your plans and since we're married now and need to rule your parents company together. Why don't you tell me about your plans in that little head of yours?"

He came closer as he just was an few inches away from me. "Do you mind telling me?" He asked as he tucked a hair strand behind my ear. My heartbeats were rising, almost pounding it through my chest as I bit my lower lip.

He never had this affect on me..

"I-It's nothing s-special.." I stuttered, unable to form a proper sentence. "It is, because you deployed spies, and I didn't know anything about it."

He told, closing the gap between our body's as our lips were a centimeter apart from each other. "And I saw your little friend too." He placed his hands on my hips as my breath hitched, sliding it down to my ass. He gave it a gentle squeeze but I didn't mind at all.

"Think clear and don't do wierd things with him, baby...

Or I should remind you to who you belong."