Chapter 10.

"Y/n, you should really tell him!" Jennie whined out. "Tell him what?" I was so confused. I didn't had any idea we're she was talking about. "Your feelings for Jungkook, stupid!"

Wait what?

"What are you talking about?! I don't have feelings towards him." I almost screamed, trying to convince her as it doesn't seem to work. "You had sex with him!" "So?" I chuckled of her nonsense, finding it funny how she cared about something that isn't there.

"There is a reason why you did it with him.."  "I don't know. Ask him?" I said as a smile prepped up my lips, as her face went expressionless. "You know that I'm not allowed to speak to him.." She said and she nipped her eyes almost shut. "Well, you got my permission. Go ahead." Pointing towards the door. She let out a sigh of frustration.

"I don't get the point. If I tell you how I feel about him, why don't you believe me?" I questioned. She crossed her arms en closed her eyes. Her head was a little tilted up, giving the look that she wanted to get her right.

"Just admit it. Just tell me already that you developed feeling for him." I slapped my forehead and laughed. "Jennie we're done talking. I got enough of this." I stated, walking towards the door and leave.

"No wait!" I abruptly stopped in my tracks and turned around to face her again. "There's actually something I need to tell you..." My eyebrows frowned, waiting for her to speak further. "And you're not going to like it."

———

I stormed Jungkooks office in as he was calling someone. He took a few glances at me before talking further to the other side of the phone. "My apologies, I need to take care of something. Talk to you later." He said and cut the call.

"I think you need some explaining to do?" I scoffed. "About what?" "Since when is Yoona here?" I asked, one of his eyebrows lifted up.

Its not that I'm jealous because of his ex but they got a serious history. She cheated on him a few times with different guys. In revenge, Jungkook fucked her best friend Layla. Not the best move he could do cause thats the point were it escalated quickly. And now they somehow managed to get along together. Just like I said, I'm more angry rather than jealous. Jungkook knows he's playing with fire now because Yoona can make the impossible happen. And One other thing, they also probably gonna fuck behind my back.

"I think it's fair cause I heard that your ex is here also."

"He's only here for the mission." I blurted out. "So is she. Now can you leave. I already cut an important call for your nonsense." Anger started building up in my body.

"So this is nonsense to you? You're telling me that you can play with other people while I can't?!" He leaned on his desk. His legs were a bit spread apart, making him look extremely hot. The fabric of his tux was tightly wrapped on his body, everything was clearly visible down there. It made it even worse to resist.

"I always got my ways to satisfy myself but now I got you. So if you break the rules, you'll get punished."  He stated. I started to heat up. My palms were getting sweaty out of nowhere.

"W-what rules?"  The words barely came out of my mouth. I felt nervous. He stood up and walked towards me, really close. Our bodies were just a few inches apart from each other.

"My rules." He whispered closely by my ear. His deep raspy voice sending shiver through my whole body. He took a glance at me before walking out the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

———

The car rode into an old dilapidated factory as the car stopped it's engine for the entrance. "You sure that the mission is here?" I asked the driver. He nodded and stepped out the car to open my door. I thanked him and went inside.

The place was a bit dark. It was still a bit lit up due a few windows. The atmosphere was limp and kill. I was walking through it, trying to find a few specific persons as they were slowly getting visible in my sight. Approaching them as quick as I could.

"You're finally here. Here's the information you need to know about him." Yoongi spoke out, handing me a few documents. There was a man, who was sitting quietly on a chair, surrounded by my guards. A paper bag covered his face to hid his identity. My eyes scanned over the documents, reading everything I needed to knew before handling with this man.

The man killed his wife and kids, for a new begin for his life with his new girlfriend and he's suspected as the killer of my mom. He also worked for a lot famous mafia groups which means he has a lot experience. One thing is for sure, this man could be really difficult to handle..

I pulled the paper bag off his head. Dark bruises were painted upon his features, being totally knocked out before he got here. His eyes adjusted to the sudden amount of light. "Please let me go!" The man screamed out. A few tears rolled down his cheek as well.

Why would he cry if he's so cruel?

"Do you have any idea why you are here?" I questioned. "No, please let me go!" He begged but I didn't move an inch. I just kept staring at him bitterly. "No." I said sternly as he started crying again. "You know too many things about my mom, Kim Jiwon."

"I don't have any to do with her murder case!" I chuckled, finding it funny how he tried to deny anything. "Actually, you do." His eyes grew big, fear started to form in his expressions. "There were DNA test results that led us to you."

"I didn't kill her I swear!" He screamed, while trying to break free from the chair. Yoongi just sat quiet and witnessed everything the unknown man did. His arms were crossed over each other while he leaned against his sport car.

"Then what did you do there?" Yoongi added. "We were planning to kill her! She was so weak at that moment, it was a perfect moment for revenge."

We?

"Who's we?" I asked, a eyebrow was lifted up out of confusion. "I can't tell you.." Yoongi pulled out his gun and pointed it to the side of his head, reloaded it to indicate that if he would trigger it, as result that he would be dead. "Tell us." Yoongi said sternly.

"The Jeon Gang.. Mrs. Jeon was under control of it. I was sent to the hospital to kill Mrs. Kim but there was someone else who already did it." Yoongi and I looked at each other in shock, this was a twist we both didn't expect.

I knew that Mrs. Jeon wanted her dead but even though she was fighting for her life, it clearly wasn't enough suffer for Mrs. Jeon to forgive her.

"Can you remember who?" Yoongi added. "It was a male. He was clothed in fully black and wore a balaclava with a voice changer beneath it. The same guy in the video.

"Every one had a deadly fear for him but no one knew who he was." He looked down, probably still traumatized of the hostage.

"Can you remember anything more of him? His height? Or his hair color?" The mutilated man nodded without hesitation and spoke again. "Some black hairs slipped out from under his balaclava and he was around the 1.80 cm tall." I nodded, succeeded to get everything we wnated to know.

"What should we do with him?" Yoongi asked me. "Kill him." The man his eyes grew bigger, being in shock of my answer. "Wait! No! I told you everything I know!" A grin formed on my lips as I chucked of his reaction.

"I know," I paused for a few seconds while the man he was waiting anxiously.

"but you should have treated your family better."