I'm fine

The boys had packed their things and were heading out of the studio ready to return to their hotel.  "I'll wait for Louis" Harry told them. He stood there for a few seconds before he realized that Louis had been in the restroom for quite awhile. He was about to go and see if he was alright when the door suddenly opened and out strolled Nick Grimshaw with a big smirk on his face. He looked up and stared at Harry as he walked by. There was no exchange of words but Harry got an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach as the smirk on Nicks face turned into a very smug expression. He raced through the door to see if that confident smugness had anything at all to do with his best friend.

Harrys worst fears were confirmed as he entered the room and was greeted by the sight of his Louis sitting slumped against the cold wall radiating waves of distress and on the verge of tears. 

"Louis" he said softly as he approached, not wanting to scare him anymore than he already looked to be. Louis looked up at Harry. 

"Harry..." 

Harry sat down next to Louis and wrapped his arm over the small boys shoulder, pulling him in gently to his side. 

"What happened Lou," he asked. "Did Grimshaw do something to you? Tell me and I'll take care of him..I'll kick his bloody ass if he hurt you Lou!" 

Louis looked up at Harry. He could see the concern written all over his face and he knew if he told Harry what Nick had said to him Harry would become so angry he would more than likely find Nick and start fighting with him. Louis didn't want to see Harry getting into a fistfight with another Alpha because of him. Of course, he knew Harry was strong enough to defend himself even though Grimshaw was himself a very strong Alpha too, but Louis couldn't let Harry get involved. Nick Grimshaw had alot of connections within the music industry as well as being the most influential media personality around. Louis didn't want to risk him trying to tarnish Harrys reputation as revenge if Harry beat the Alpha  in a fight over him.

"I'm fine," he said. "Just needed a minute to myself.  Guess all these interviews today have just worn me out. Probably should've eaten more for breakfast too I guess."

Harry looked into Louis big blue eyes and he could see how hard Louis was trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to start falling down his cheeks. "Are you telling me the truth love?" Louis forced himself to smile at Harry and then pulled himself up from the floor.

"You don't need to worry about me so much Harry," he said. "It's nothing that something to eat and some sleep won't fix so let's go before the boys send out a search party for us."

Harry stood up and followed Louis out of the restroom. He sensed that Louis wasn't telling him the truth but didn't want to upset him even more by questioning him further...didn't stop him from worrying that Nick had something to do with why Louis had been so distressed when he'd found him in the bathroom. 

"You know I've always got your back don't you Lou?"

Louis looked back over his shoulder directly into Harrys beautiful green eyes. He smiled at him. "Of course I do Hazzie," he responded. "I know I can always count on you but I promise, I'm fine, just ready for this day to be done that's all."

Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' slim waist and pressed a soft kiss to the side of his head. 

"Okay love, we'll go back to the hotel and you can get some sleep okay?"

"And some cuddles?"

Harry gave Louis a big smile and squeezed him gently into his side. "Of course Lou, I'm always ready to give you cuddles."

         The boys were relaxing in their shared hotel room. They always shared the same room wherever they went. Even though they weren't all mated to each other they still considered themselves to officially be a pack and nothing their management could say or do would ever prevent them from rooming together. Aside from the fact that the boys had instantly formed a tight bond with each other the moment they'd been put together as a band, none of the Alphas could bear to be away from their Louis for very long. For Liam, Zayn and Niall, it was like a protective big brother type of connection. They would literally walk over hot coals for the Omega and always wanted to be close enough to him so he would always feel safe and secure. 

Harry was on a different level though. It wasn't just hot coals he'd walk over for Louis, he'd honestly take a bullet for him. Harry had never believed in love at first sight or the concept of Soulmates..that's just fairytale bullshit and he'd always teased his sister Gemma when she had believed in all the romantic stories their mother Anne had read to them when they were children...it sounded nice but real life wasn't full of happy endings like that. Of course, that all changed when he first laid eyes on Louis Tomlinson. He felt his heart pound, he felt his inner-wolf crying out to touch the little Omega and he knew then that all those stories his Mother had read to them did actually happen in the here and now. He was in love.

  Louis hadn't taken long to fall asleep.  Harry had wrapped him up in his arms and let him snuggle up into him until he fell asleep with a cute little smile on his face. God, Harry felt like he could just lay there for eternity with Louis all warm and cuddly pressed up next to him. He didn't want to leave the bedroom but he needed to have a serious talk to the other boys before Louis woke up. He slowly unwrapped himself from Louis' body, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek before exiting the room and silently closing the door behind him.

"We need to talk about Louis boys...and it's urgent."

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry it's taken me so long to post another chapter but you know..life. Also I know the chapters are short but I'm going to spend more time on the next chapter, have been re-doing what I've been writing because it's not how I want to present it. I'm highly invested in this story because I love stories where all the boys are Alphas and they're super-protective over Omega Louis..and who doesn't love when Harry is excessively possessive and protective over Louis, I just love that dynamic. And, seriously..I have nothing against Nick Grimshaw, he's obviously a nice guy because Harry Styles wouldn't be mates IRL with a dickhead. I just need a villain and I'm also going to be introducing a couple of other baddies who will join him in their mission to take Louis from the boys...can't write about protective Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall if I don't put Louis in danger. So, buckle up and I promise there will be alot of occassions where Louis will be in peril but the rest of the boys and particularly Harry will save the day. Thanks for your patience and for reading.💙💚❤❤💚💙