His Mind Drifted To Harry

It was only a few hours later when Louis woke up.  He lay there for a few minutes listening to the muffled conversation going on outside the bedroom door.  He could hear the sounds of his friends..whatever they were discussing seemed kind of serious as their voices stayed low and there was no laughter between them like usual. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

He decided to get up and have a shower..the smell of Nick Grimshaw was still lingering on his skin and he needed to get It off so he could forget about what had happened earlier after the interview.  Louis felt guilty about not telling Harry what had happened between him and Nick but he felt like it was the best thing to do at the time. He didn't want Harry or any of his other bandmates getting into trouble over him. He knew that their Management company wouldn't be too impressed with any of them initiating conflict between an important investor and Media personality like Nick and themselves over someone like himself, so..yeah..better to brush it off.

Besides..it's not like he has to deal with Grimshaw on a regular basis right? He just has to make sure he's with someone whenever the band has to do an interview with him in the future.

Louis  hopped out of bed and made his way to the adjoining bathroom, stripping his clothes off as he walked.  He closed and locked the bathroom door and stood in front of the mirror. 

He took the time to study his naked form. 

"Why?" he asked himself. 

He couldn't understand why all these Alphas tried to claim him.  Louis knew his body wasn't bad..it was okay in his opinion..but in his mind he felt like there were so many more Omegas that looked better than he did. He couldn't understand it.

His mind drifted to Harry. 

Harry was perfect in Louis opinion. He was tall, he had a beautiful face, his jawline was so perfect and his eyes were like a deep green pool that you could drown in.  Louis thought of how Harry looked in his usual clothes..black skinny jeans and a black or white shirt.  He felt himself flush just imagining how amazing Harry looked under those clothes, how perfect a body he had. Don't get him started on his long hair with just the right amount of curl in it.  Louis lost count of the amount of times he had found comfort in running his fingers through Harrys hair, it was so soft, just like a silken mass, and Louis had to hold himself back from burying his face into Harrys hair. He didn't want to make things awkward by doing anything that would make Harry or the other boys realise how much Harry meant to him.

He especially didn't want their Management to know about it.  

The band's management was called Slyco. They were one of the biggest music management companies in the world. When the boys were signed to them, they had 3 main managers...Simon Howell, Harvey Fienstein and Kevin Macey. They were all Alphas and Louis was scared of each of them.  They hadn't done anything to him but the feeling he had whenever he was around them was pretty uncomfortable. Luckily, everytime he had meetings with one or all of them he had been with the rest of the band so he'd been safe. As long as one or more of the boys were with him when he had to have a meeting with management he felt that everything would be okay.

  Louis opened the glass shower screen and turned the water on. He stepped in when the temperature was just right and let the water run over his body.  He noticed Harrys shampoo, conditioner and bodywash in the shower rack next to his own brands. He'd had a shit day, he needed comfort so he grabbed Harrys bodywash and squirted some over his body. Naturally it smelled like Harry and Louis instantly felt calm and relaxed. 

In his mind, Louis couldn't understand why all these Alphas wanted him. As he let the warm water rain over his body, he thought about how it would feel to have Harry with him right now, naked in the shower stall, pressed against his body.  A small part of him managed to block out those negative thoughts, he just wanted to imagine Harry running his hands all over his body, telling him how amazing he felt. He wanted to block out the unwanted touches he'd received from Alphas like Nick Grimshaw but itwas so hard to forget how he'd been treated. 

Maybe one day.....soon, he could replace those memories with something pure and loving.  Maybe an Alpha like Harry could be the one to make him feel loved and safe.