chpater three

WARNING!! underage drinking // sexual thoughts // sexual harassment (it's not in detail but it's there)

Izuku hummed lightly as he danced around his small room. Giddiness filled his compact body with unusual excitement as he searched his closet for something, anything to wear. Such efforts were proving fruitless but he had yet to give up.

It had been a week since the bookstore incident and Izuku was feeling fine. His head had a small bump on it but it was nothing major, which he was glad for, because if it had been he'd definitely not be here right now getting ready for a party of all events. His mother would never allow it.

With a loud, frustrated groan, Ochaco emerged from the bathroom and into his room, throwing herself on his All Might themed bed he'd had for ages. The old thing creaked terribly when he moved, but there was no way he was getting a new one.

Ochaco was wearing a black tank top and low rise jeans that hung at her hips to reveal a belly button ring, something her and Izuku had both gotten dared to do at their club sleepover two years ago. Both being terribly competitive, Izuku more so than her, they had decided why not? Izuku's mother had been angry that he hadn't checked in with her first but she got over it pretty quickly since it's easily hide-able.

He laughed at her dejected form and she huffed even louder.

He stood there for a second longer, watching in amusement as she grew impatient from his lack of commentary. It was then he decided he'd join her on the bed and plopped on top of her, all his weight pushing her further into the sheets. She screamed and scrambled to get his heavy body off of her. It only made him laugh harder.

"Izuku! Get your ass off of me!" she screeched, Izuku doing everything in his power to in fact not get off of her.

Finally, Ochaco had managed to push him to the floor. It would've been harder but they had both been taking the same martial arts classes over the summer so their abilities were pretty matched. Their faces were both equally red though, for two entirely different reasons.

"You are such an ass," Ochaco hissed as she glared down at his cackling form, still spread out on the floor as he caught his breath.

"And you're overdramatic," he countered hastily with a pointed finger.

"You were smothering me!"

"I was sitting on you. There's a difference."

"When did you become so snarky?"

"When did you become so over-the-top?"

"It's called theatrics, darling. You act the same way."

Izuku barked out a laugh before pushing himself up. Ochaco continued to quietly pout and Izuku sighed, giving in. "What's up? If it's about your hair, it looks fine."

Ochaco huffed as if to say, "that's such a cliche male response."

"That! That's the problem! My hair needs to look good, it needs to look great. This is the first party both you and Iida are going to! Iida. Iida is going. I need to look irresistible. Not fine."

See, Ochaco has had a crush on Iida for years. The problem is, Iida is the most thick headed man Izuku has ever met in his life and he was not over exaggerating. Ochaco seemed like a flirty girl and she did mess around a lot, but one thing was for sure, she had been head over heels for Iida for a long time; and that fact didn't look like it was changing any time soon.

"You know he's never going to know how you feel if you don't tell him," Izuku reminded her.

She was quiet and in that moment Izuku started to get nervous. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. Maybe he should've said it in a different tone. Maybe he shouldn't have said it at all—