Chapter I

Do you think Crepus and Emiya Kiritsugu are kinda similar to each other from their different dreams and actions as they die with regrets in their life?

________________________________________________________________

The child starred with her dulled blue eyes above the tree leaves on the branches that covered most of the moonlight and she heard the wild animals from affar. She let breath in and out as she tasted the fresh air that was more delicate than the corrupted flames of Fuyuki as it taste awful to her.

She can feel Galahad was also tired and fell back to sleep for healing her body mostly though the child wanted to thank him for saving her life later once he was woken up, then she heard from affar that something or someone coming to her as she was still laid in the ground since her body was still numb to move then closed her eyes as she was still tired and sniffed the air once more.

'Huh... that someone smells... comforting... I wonder what kind of person they are...'

The well said blurred person who was apparently an adult man with deep red hair and looked at her with widen red eyes.

"Hey! Don't close your eyes just yet!" Crepus yelled at this gray haired child who just closed her dulled eyes in his concern that he lowered his head to see If this child was still breathing.

Crepus sighed in relief as he heard the small breath that she was just still sleeping in the middle of the road. If it wasn't his coachman' keen eyes, they would crush her as they are riding in the carriage.

The thought alone was very frighten for him that as he was a father of two sons who were might be the same age as her, without a second thought he holds this unconscious child on his arms gently like a porcelain doll that his late wife owned once when she was a young.

Crepus ordered his coachman, "Drive fast as you could and call the house doctor immediately I need to help this innocent child in the instance!"

The Coachman obeyed his master's order and whipped his horses to move faster as they could while Crepus observed this child's clothes that no one in teyvat wearing that what she wears.

Which he didn't care where the grey haired child was not from their world or not since Crepus was a single father himself, he wondered what kind of hell she suffered from as he catched a glimpse of her dulled eyes which Crepus flinched at this sight before him if it would had been his own son, Diluc.

This was the reason why he wasn't going let her go as Crepus was a decent human with common sense. He warped his coat around her to keep her warm since Mondstadt's climate was slighty chill for a child like her that he knew rain was coming in this season.

Crepus eyed at in affection like as she was his daughter to him then he paused at this thought as he was thinking about his family.

'A Daughter? I wonder what Diluc and Kaeya would think having a little sister for theirselves?'

He chuckled himself at these thought while the Anemo Archon himself watched from affar as he was merely curious of that otherworldly Child who just arrived right now.

Barbatos smiled as he wishes the small mortal great fortune in the future as he blowed the gentle winds at her to make her lungs feeling little better than before and the rest will do the mortals and the knight inside her consciousness was sleeping.

"I wonder what you will become here... O little Hero-san. Let your tale be told by the wind itself."

The God of Freedom bowed his slighty with a smile on his face as he vanished on thin air and the child fluttered her eyes a bit as she heard this gentle voice that Crepus was delight to see her awake as they coming closer to his estate.