Chapter XVIII-1

Please enjoy this chapter and looking forward to the comments.

If there is any questions, please do so. I will answer if I can.

-

One week later...

A mundane lifestyle was something that Elaine never expect to having it once again. After all these confliction she experience in her life and now taking her turn to cook for this evening. 

It's quite soothing, really. Elaine remembers the good old day with her adoptive family when she picked up the kitchen knife for the first time and Galahad instructed her a recipe with a handicap that he took control back and forth, to taught her how to handle the knife. 

A cherish memory that she will not forget as she swears as long, her sense of self will not vanish into existens.

"Miss? When is dinner ready?"

She crooked her head slightly, to see whose voice came from behind and saw the head of child who shyly peaked out from the door frame.

"Ah. The dinner will be done in half an hour."

It appeared to be a girl who lived here in this house that Artoria and the twins found her along with three children at the seashore as they explained Elaine where they found them. It seems the children lived here on that island long before the three heroic spirit drifted here in this caged place.

Their appearance might be like a human being, however looks can be deceived as Elaine sense something in her that isn't seemed to be human unlike the other three kids. 

The pale girl with eyes so red like blood acting to be shy but in reality she is quite smart for her supposed age, her name is Femirins. 

She usually appears to be lively and cheerful around, easy to befriend with her when Elaine met Femirins. 

Well, it's for the best for Elaine, not to think to much right now. She hasn't forgotten that one scenario from last week that Dainsleif called Castor with a different name out of confusion.

Flashback

As the twilight sword invited himself into this house as he finishes his investigation of this strange island, out of Artoria's dismay.

Honestly, the nameless king still dislike him from the way he acts to be a forgetful person and right now ignores his surrounding as his attention lies on Elaine.

Heck! Just as Artoria quickly glanced towards the twins and just as she expected, Castor popped out a vein on his forehead and his sister tried to calm him down. She heavily sighed and saw that Elaine was perplexed at her travel companion who was acting like in a hurry that he forgot his manner before entering the house.

"Dainslíf?" Her voice sounded in a way that he understand her unspoken assignment and turned around towards them with his head are bowed slightly.

"I apologize that I came in without your premission. I was in a rush to inform Elaine from what I discover of this place and all that." He said. 

Artoria couldn't help but sighed once once more  and eyed at him with a deadpanned expression on her face while she still keeping the angry blond cygnet in bay (AKA Castor). 

There is a reason why she calling him in her mind, as she had the time for a mock battle against Pollux, she couldn't helped but asked how she and her brother were born. Artoria regretted it when she asked Pollux as the twin sister explained how they where born from an egg along with their other twin siblings Helen and Clytemnestra instead how normal humans were natural born from the womb of their mothers thanks to their father, Zeus. (Greek mythology is legit fucked up considered how many woman Zeus slept with them and took any animal forms to hide his affaire from his wife which makes my head ache)