Chapter VIII

Once again. I am not finished with her character profile that needs more development on how that story goes on, but I decided to only show half of it to your readers.

Anyways here's the Character Profile (unfinished)

Name: Elaine Ragnvindr

Species: Demi-Servant, Human(?)

Age: Still 10

Birthday: November 18th (The date where Crepus found her)

Gender: Female

Hair: like Mash/Tachie but little longer with light gray color often mistook as silver or white

Eye Colour: Royal Blue

Alignment: Neutral-Good

Constellation: Orationem Domini 'The Lord's Prayer' (True), Gemini Scutum (False)

Hidden Attribute: Star

Armaments: Shield, Sword,

Element: Light and Void

Origin: Crown [unawakened]

Parameters (It would change once Elaine is old enough)

[STR] C- [END] B- [AGL] C+

[LUK] A+ [MANA] A [NP] ?

That's it for now and I am sorry that it took so long because I have done so much baking cookies in the past two weeks for christmas and please enjoy reading dear readers.

-

"What in the world is this?" Elaine was in shock as she saw the white door which Galahad didn't understand either why that door appeared in her inner world.

"I don't know but we should not go near to that thing. Who knows what inside the door might lead. It could be a trap." He suggested. Elaine agreed with him, yes, but, oddly, she felt drawn to open it as if someone calls her.

"I think, I should go back," Elaine said without hesitation.

The longer she stays here at her reality marble; she would receive a migraine when she is in the reality.

Galahad nodded, "I'll keep an eye on that thing and will tell when it did something."

As she disappeared, the knight touched the door and sighed under his breath.

"It's about to start... Fighting against fate begins far from her journey... What answers will await from her? Until the door remains closed... We have so much time to spend together."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I wonder what this crossroad will take us off that blank future of this world?"

-

"Ah..." The grey-haired girl gritted her teeth and hold her head which someone rushed to her as was about to collapse.

"Oi! Are you alright?" The boy with blonde hair and green eyes asked in worry.

"..."

Elaine said nothing when he caressed his hand on her back gently and slowly turned her head towards him, "I'm fine. Thank you for asking," she answered and the boy didn't believe her but he did not ask any further as the blonde-haired boy knew she doesn't listen to him.