Chapter II

I also will add Elaine's character/Parametre profile later since we are still in her childhood chapter and she isn't fully awaken her power fully.

Anyways enjoy reading dear readers!!!

-

It was a light rainy day in the Ragnvindr manor/Dawn Winery. The ten year old gray haired Demi-Servant stood alone with closed eyes and her outstreched hands were welcomed of the rain openly which she peacefully enjoyed this moment that the raindrops poured her down gently.

Her dress were streched because of the rain but she didn't mind it at all, since it will dry once Elaine wanted to head inside. Her hands trailed down on her chest and she opened her arzure blue eyes that still looking up to the dark cloudy sky then she turned her head to the person who was frozen next to her which she smiled without any meanings behind it.

"Kaeya. How long are standing besides me?" Elaine questioned oblivious that her adoptive brother who just lightly fluttered his eye a bit which reminds her of a lonely star.

"Ah, sorry." Kaeya covered his face and handed her a white umbrella which Elaine gladly took it. She opened up and stepped closer to Kaeya who just didn't know what to do but ask.

"Why are you standing alone without covering yourself? Father and Diluc would scold you for that if you get caught a cold after this."

Elaine just hummed herself and stared the rain instead of looking into Kaeya's eye then she silently sighed.

"Say, Kaeya? What will you gonna to do when you are older?" The Demi-Servant asked which the blue haired boy was surprised over this question but he didn't hesitate to answer her.

"I'm doing what Diluc is going to do, becoming a knight of Favonius. And you?"

Kaeya didn't know why his adoptive sister acting like this way instead of being cheerful and seeing her like this makes his heart clenched in his chest as she looking like she was made of glass, but he knows she isn't.

"I want to be a adventurer." Elaine told him which he was surprised of her answer because Kaeya didn't expected.

"Why do you want to be adventurer? Did you know that this job is alot more harder than the knights of Favonius since the carrier has a unstable income and need a lot of skills to survive from the outside world, also Father will dissaprove this." Said Kaeya and wanted to stop her leaving them behind because he didn't her to be hurt even it was a foolish thought of him and he don't want to lose her.

"I know." She said then Elaine looking him serious in the eye. Her royal blue eyes were filled now in resolve which Kaeya was thinking back, how much his adopive sister changed so much in three years ago, "But my heart has been set in stone that I want to learn more from my own eyes of this world."

Elaine was aware what she will dealing in the future, since Galahad suggested her that it would be for the best that she should journey this world on her own two feets like he did when he was delivered the holy grail to god and didn't want her to be sheltered since her heart was harden from what she had seen, also they don't be belong this world.

Galahad who keep her alive as he still resides her soul and her status of a Demi-Servant, who knows what the planet's will would do to them. The grail knight wanted her atleast gain some experience of this world before some kind of a counter guardian decided to act.

"...There's a competition at the capital in a week."

The Demi-Servant blinked at him in surprised as Kaeya looking at her in serious.

The twelfth years old boy continued, "Show us all what you got to win and I will accept your decisions of yours." He raised his hand at her as Elaine's expression changed into determination and she accepting the challenge from Kaeya.