good girl

Natasha had been gone for 3 days on a mission god she was finally gonna be back today
You were watching when you heared the door open and you ran to the door "natasha?" False sadly it was steve "oh hey steve" "hey y/n you waitin for natasha?" I nodded and headed back for the couch about 20 minutes later the tv just went black "not again.... fuck" i walked towards the tv but then felt natasha her hand againt my waist i knew it was her i knew her touch soft but firm i turned around and ofcourse it was her "i missed you baby" "i missed you more" i wrapped my hands around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss her lips were warm and softly pressed againt mine.

we were having a whole ass moment when ofcourse tony had to ruin it "DINNER NOW HURRY UP" natasha rolled her eyes back and we went up to the diner room ooooh i heard clint say "are the lovebirds reunited" "clint i hate you" natasha said sarcastically we found empty seats and started eating "well" tony started "me,cap,clint and peter have a mission tonight, wanda and vision also have one so you two have the compound to yourselfs" i turned to nat and smirked at her tony immediately rolled his eyes "i dont wanna know about it" he scoffed.

when after a long hour they finally left natasha slowly walked towards me when she reached me and pushed my hair away i felt my whole body tingle she took my hand and led me to the bedroom and shut the door.
she slowly started kissing my neck and i felt her tender lips move over my skin "oh god tasha" i whimpered i moved my hands down to her hips and nudged her on the bed i was now on top of her and we started making out we soon went for each others shirts "you ready baby" god she was so good at dirty talk both of us dodging our shirts.
She flipped us over now she was on top again she traced her fingers over my bra and quickly undid it the cold air hit my breasts but they were soon taken by natasha her soft hands "you like that baby... you like that when i touch your pretty breasts" i gave her an answer by kissing her and at the same time going for her bra, we gave each other a look and both undid our pants she pushed me back and started kissing my neck and moved her way down " god tasha... pls baby" she was almost there, now at my inner thighs running her fingers against my body "what do you want me to do baby" she looked up at me "please touch me tasha" "yea you want me too touch you, tell me, beg for me" she loved to tease "please tasha im begging you please touch me" i whimpered that was her call and her tongue started circling around my clit "oh god o- she picked up the pace a little bit and went in with her fingers "you want me huh" "yes! yes tasha" "you feel so good baby" the knot started forming in my stomach "im getting close oooh god" she found the spot and started flicking it extra with her finger "you wanna cum for me baby" "yes .... oh god im gonna- im gonna cum tasha im so close" i moaned i felt her fingertips pumping against my g-spot "cum for me baby" that drove me over the edge and i released my juices "oh god your so good tasha" she crawled on top of me "your such a good girl" that made me even more horny she came closer to my ear and whispered "i wanna feel you against me"

i smirked at her and got up in the scissor position as i started riding her thigh i felt her soaked pussy againt mine "jezus fuck.." she moaned i started searching for that one spot and i knew i found it after natasha threw her head back and arched her back "you cant come yet baby" i teased her at this point she was moaning so loud i could have cum only from her voice "GOD ... FUU- she kept on moaning i set her over the edge by putting one finger on her clit and circling it around until i felt her juices flow over me "I guess your a good girl too" i smirked at her "shut up" she said sarcastically i crawled beside her and whispered in her ear "i love you tasha" and we not much later fell asleep.