enemys too lovers pt.3

the long awaited part 3, happy reading guys 🥰
___________________________________

I wake up, i wake up?, what? Last minute im kissing her and now im in a bed? This has to be a joke.

Everything was going so well? I get up to reveal an empty room, i dreamed it, i seriously dreamed it, the computer is still open and i can see the name of the woman we were looking for, afterwards we just went to sleep.

Gosh! You're so fucked, you actually thought, that she would kiss, you?

I try to get my mind to rest and i drag myself to the bathroom brushing my teeth, where even is she? I look into the mirror with my mascara rubbed all over my eyes, should've taken it off last night. I sigh and throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt, i decide to go find Natasha wherever she might be.

On my walk to find her i let my thought keep getting to me, do i even..like.. girls? I guess i do? Ive never really had a good thought about it. And im still confused about what Nat said "if only you knew" I didn't dream that, what the hell is that supposed to mean?! I fidget with my fingers and almost walk into a car buried in my thoughts.

Since I can't find nat i decide to get a drink, i walk into a liquor store and buy myself a big bottle of vodka and sneak it back into the cabin.

I place it down in-front of me and stare at it for a good while. "fuck this" i pop the lid off and pour myself a cup and immediately down it "jesus fuck" forgot how strong alcohol can be.

I keep downing shots feeling more fuzzy after every one, i have to pee. I get up and the ceiling keeps spiiinnninggg. "Fuuuuuck" i finally reach the bathroom and find the toilet somehow.

When im done i stumble back to the bottle and decide on some more shots, I can't get the thoughts away.

I feel my face, its wet? Tears? I cried? I guess so, i pick up my phone and see that nat called me 48 times, thats a lot. Should i call back? Probably.

But before i can all the words on the phone spin around and its tripping me out so i put the phone away and stare out the window.

Suddenly there's a sound at the door, its nat!! Finally she's back!! "Natasha!!" She gives me a confused and concerned look, she quickly walks over to me and bends down "i couldnt..find youuuuu" i say giggling,
"ohmygod" she whispers under her breath.

She grabs my face to examine it "have you been drinking?" She tucks some hair behind my ears "your cheeks are all teary and red, you've been crying too?" she wiped my cheeks and sits down next to me "i..I don't" I can't get words out.

I try and speak but simply fail and even almost my body fails, my head is pounding. "Hey..hey hey! Keep looking at me" she straddles me and holds my head up "sorry.." i blurt out "i had su-such a weird day" i giggle looking at the ceiling thats still moving around,

"hey cmon don't look up" she pulls my face down facing her, "your so pretty tasha" my words just spill out without thinking first "with youuur pretty red hair" i brush through her hair

"Yeah thats enough" she shakes me off, but her cheeks are blushing
____________________________________
*the next day*

"Hey nat?" "Yeah?" She yells from the bathroom "i think i found out where she lives" i type in some more stuff and there it is northeast bay number 22
"Really? Thats great" she walks into the room and sits next to me watching the computer "here" i say tapping the screen.

"You should confront her" she rises her eyebrow "why me?" "Because, your better at that"
i glare into her eyes, debating to risk it all and just spit it out "nat..i-

before i can finish my sentence there is an aggressive knock on the door...

____________________________________

-
AN-
hey guys, stay tuned for the last part next week, sorry i just love a god cliffhanger,
lots of love

"