magic fingers

You were making brownies in the kitchen no one was in the compound today so you decided to do something fun. "And a little more milk" you were speaking to yourself and you mixed it all together you heared your girlfriend come home you were so excited too finally see her "tasha?" "Yes love" a smile appeared on your face and you ran towards her "your finally home" i said smiling. We headed back for the kitchen and told her i was making brownies "i only have to put them in the oven, than we will have a little afternoon snack" i said and put the brownies in the oven. You turned back over to her and admired her" "what" she smirked and walked towards me.
I felt her arms curl around my waist as my hands went for her face and pulled her in for a kiss i felt her warm tender lips against mine when i pulled back for air i stared into her emerald eyes.
I slowly felt her hands move down too my hips and i smirked at her and moments later she led me to the sitting room and started to pull my shirt "you want me huh" i teased her "oh shut up you know i want you" she grabbed my chin and kissed me again "god baby"
We both took of our shirts and moments later the we got rid of our bra's too. She started pulling on my nips while she was on top of me "god tasha" i softly moaned "you like that baby" she loved teasing she loved to make me cum she loved it. I kept softly moaning and tucking her bottoms she got up and tossed away her pants and so did i. I could cum just by looking at her she was gorgeous absolutely gorgeous. She got back to me and started to dazzle her tongue over my nippels and more down "please" i moaned as she got down to where i needed her most "do you want me too eat you out baby" "yes tasha please" she smirked and went down and circled her tongue around my clit "ohmy- fuck god" she was so good she knew exactly how to get me on the edge but she stopped and looked up at me i whined and she smirked "come on baby get up" she told me "i want you to ride my fingers"

she said while circling my clit "oh god tasha your gonna make me cum so bad" and she stuck one finger into me "oh fuck natasha please i-im g- and she pushed another two in and i started riding them faster and felt i was coming close "tasha im so close" "you better be" she smirked and brushed over my sweet spot "fuuuuuUUCKK" i was so close and she noticed too so she started pumping her fingers into me even more "cum for me baby"and that send me over the edge and i released over her hand "fuck tasha, your so good baby" she laughed and passionately kissed me "i gotto go before tony kills me for being late" i said "ill return the favor tonight after the brownies" i winked at her and she smirked at me back "il be looking forward to it"