hot tub

You and tour girlfriend natasha had the house to yourselfs tonight and decided to go into the hot tub that tony got us "alright im gonna put on a bikini ill be right back" natasha said "me too" i said and wandered off too my closet i grabbed my red bikini and threw it on and headed downstairs where natasha was waiting for me in her black bikini she looked so good "wow tasha you surprise me everytime" she smiled at me "your looking pretty spectacular too if i say so myself" and we headed out too the tub.

I let myself slid into the tub and natasha crawled next too me "its pretty hot in this thing" i said but she wasnt focused on the warmt off the water she was focused on me "what are you staring at" i teased her and she slammed her lips againt mine her lips felt warm and steamy against mine when she pulled back we gave each other a look and i started kissing her lower neck.

Her body was all warm and steamy because of the water and she let out small moans when i dazzled my tongue around her neck. I started pulling the strings on her bikini and a sec later we got rid of our bikinis she was on top of me and it was the most steamy thing we've ever done "god your beautiful y/n" i smiled at her and threw her off of me a step higher in the tub than me so i was infront of her lower body i looked up at her with a permission asking look on my face she nodded and sat back.

I started kissing her inner thighs and leaving little marks while natasha started releasing little moans the water and steam made this so much better "god.." she kept whispering and i knew she wanted me so bad so i finally gave in and started circling her clit in fast and slow circles trying too find her spot "jezus y/n your so good fuuck" "you like that huh" i swiped my tongue again and she threw her head back and started aching her knees that was my sign that i found the spot and i picked up the pace "FUUUCK ohhhhh god baby" she was ready too cum i could feel her pussy turn more wet by the second "your so wet for me tasha" and roght after that she came she came so good "your such a good girl for me baby" "i cant help it your just so good" i smiled and pulled her in for another kiss when a moment later we could hear the rest of the avengers pull back up in the drive way "oh shit here" she threw me one of her shirts and we quickly ran upsairs.

(This is a little shorter one im sorrt besties in the weekend ill make more !! <3)