enemys too lovers part.1

💓Decided too do one of these its gonna have 2 or 3 parts not sure yet anyways hope u guys enjoy :)!💓

As i walk into the kitchen i already see her red hair hanging over too grab something from a cabinet i sigh and walk too the fridge but her foot is still infront of it "can you move" she looks up "give me a minute" i sigh and lean onto the wall "what are you even looking for?" she keeps aggressively digging into a drawer "natasha?!" "What!" I walk over too her "what are you looking for?" She stands up irritated facing me her red hair flowing infront of her face "almond milk." She said sturdy, without saying anything i bend down looking into the drawer.

"there" i grab a can of almond milk that was hidden under some tortillas. As i stand up with the can i can see her looking surprised but still irritated "that wasn't so hard, now was it?" I smirk and she grabs the can "fuck you" and walks away "you wish!" I yell after her.

About an hour later tony scheduled a meeting for everyone too meet up and get new missions
"okay lets just get straight too it I've gotta pick morgan up after this" tony mumbled handing out mission papers "what?!" I yell "what now" tony says while rolling his eyes "two weeks with her!?" I say "yes you are the best two spies we have and you guys need too lay low so yes two weeks" i mumble something angry and dazzle back into my chair.

After i packed my bags I decided too go too natasha her room. I knocked on the door "who is it?" "Me"
there was a bit of a silence "come in" she says and i
Step into her room "hey" "what do you want" she says folding up some last shirts "i was wondering what time tomorrow we leave" "we are leaving in an hour? I thought you knew that" i raised an eyebrow "what? Tony didnt told me that" "yea well we are and im driving" "fine"

I angrily walk out her room and back into mine grabbing my final things i needed too pack after that i drag my bags down and into the car waiting for natasha too show up.

There she finally is her red hair tied up in a ponytail putting her bags next too mine "get in" "i was planning to yea" i said. She drove us out of the garage and put the car on jarvis his service "we are going too stop at an hotel because we have too go over water but it that boat doesnt open until 7" "oh, okay" i fidgeted with my fingers "hey nat?" "Yea?" "why do you hate me so much" again an akward silence was there "i.. i dont hate you" i frowned my eyebrows "you dont?" "it doenst mean i like you!" She almost yelled but via a mirror i could see she was not just mad she was sorta upset but in two seconds ger face went back too numb staring outside the window.

What did she even mean, like me? Like me as in like girls?. I decided too leave it for now and just wait too get too the hotel about 40 minutes later we arrived and we checked in "fuck" "theres only one bed" i groaned and put my bags on the floor "ofcourse this has too happen" i took of my shoes "ill sleep on the floor" natasha said "what? No this is a wooden floor you cant sleep on this" she sighed "fine" she pulled of her shoes aswell, i dragged the curtains closed and locked the door.

We both got into the pretty small bed our arms touching her arm was kind of softly like an extra pillow after that i fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up too the sound of someone shutting the door my first instinct was ofcourse that it was natasha, but when i opened my eyes me and natasha were dazzled up against each other in the bed. I kinda panicked so pretended too be asleep. Very quickly after i heard natasha was waking up she carefully removed her arms from under my neck and supported a pillow under my neck, i feel like she was staring at me after that but im not sure, she tucked some hair behind my ear "oh if only you knew"
What the heck was that supposed too mean
after that she did finally leave and i shooted up in bed.

what the hell just happend?