whimpering huh?

⚠️this is the most spicy thing ive ever write and my longest one yet so grab your popcorn and settle in⚠️

I decided too surprise my girlfriend i made sure everyone was gone the whole night, i had it planned out i was just gonna buy some new lingerie, so i grabbed my jacket and headed out to the exit of the compound "where are you going?" Tony asked "mall" he raised an eyebrow "alone?" "mhm yea" he waited a second "why dont you go with wanda shes free today" "oh, okay" i went back too the stairs and yelled upstairs "WAN!!" "YEA" "I WAS GOING TOO THE MALL,WANNA JOIN?" "YES SURE LEMME CHANGE REAL QUICK" she yelled back and i waited on the couch with tony, he had no idea what i was going too the mall for but he for sure wasnt gonna find out, hes like a dad too me not completely but in some ways. Wanda finally came down "ready" she said and i got up "you ladies have fun!" "Thanks" we both said and headed out "you wanna drive?" I said "yea sure"

We were in the car on our way too the mall "hey wan" "yea?" I turned towards her "can you help me find some new hot lingerie" i winked "oehh" she said "your gonna make nat happy" she winked back and I giggled "yes i sure am" "ill help you"
Wanda came out to me as pansexual like a year ago when we met and i came out the same time as a lesbian so we always had something im common.

We arrived at the mall 10 minutes later and parked the car "lets gooo" wanda said and got out of the car "okay lets score some lingerie" i laughed and we walked over too the store "okay, so you have a color you prefer?" She asked "well iknow nat loves red and black on me so im thinking that way" she nodded and looked through some sets "okay so i found three for now, this is a lacy red one, ive got this like spicy black one, and one that has one of those thigh things with is" she smirked "no way i picked that one too" and we both laughed "okay no go try them on" i went in to a dressing room and decided too do the red one first i put it on and looked in the mirror "hey wan i kinda like this one" she pulled her head into the dressing room "wow damn that does look really good" i giggled "i might just take two" i changed into the second one and showed wanda "idk wan this one is kinda boring, it looks like regular underwear" she laughed "well it looks good but your right it it kinda basic" "okay now the best one" wanda giggled i put it on and attached the thigh bands and looked in the mirror it even had a little lace on it it was so pretty "wan....i like this one" she put her head in the dressing room again "omg....your so hot, those thighs.." "stop staring!" I giggled, "im gonna take this one"

I bought the set and we headed back home again after some more hours shopping when we arrived at the compound everyone was already gone and nat would be home in an hour of so i put on my lingerie and a silky black dress over that "how do i look?" I asked wanda "you look stunning omg" i smiled "thanks wan" "okay so im gonna go, you guys have fun tonight" she smirked "shut up" i sarcastically said and shut the door after her i went upstairs to the bedroom and lit some candles and decided id change my dress into a see through robe and waited downstairs for her too arrive when i finally heard the door open i stood up.

"hey" i said and looked at her "hey...you look,gorgeous" she said while scanning her eyes over me "you got all dressed up for me" she smirked "all for you baby" and i slowly let my robe slide down while she kept gazing at me "its brand new" i said while she walked towards me "im so lucky" she said while running her hands over my body she looked up at me and smirked "come on than" she said while leading me into the bedroom "you even lit candles" "yes i did" "your the best" she said while passionately kissing me her tender lips contacting mine was sending electricity through my body my hands wrapping around waist she tucked hair behind my ear.
When we finally pulled back for air she unbuttoned her pants and threw them in a corner the was wearing red thongs she pulled my jaw up towards her eyes "like that?" I nodded and bit down on my lip "she pulled of her shirt and it revealed a matching red bra with lacy sides "ohmygod.." i whispered and she pulled me im for another kiss i felt her warm body against mine, without breaking the kiss i pushed her onto the bed and straddled onto her "fuck baby..." she groaned and ran her hands over my thighs teasing my thong, tucking it a little i smirked "impatient are we?" And i bended over kissing her neck leaving little marks while i heard her whimpering in my ear i slowly went down too kissing her collarbone when i reached her breasts i reached behind her back and undid her bra, i slowly rubbed them a little causing her too mumble something in russian i slowly went more down and reached her bikini line i tucked her bottoms while looking up at her for permission she nodded at me and i took of her pantys revealing her wet pussy all ready for me "ah your so wet for me arent you" she whimpered "just for you baby" i smirked and started lapping her folds sending vibrations into her core making her moan out "fuck baby...oooh god" she whined "your gonna make me cum so hard, love" she said i smirked and climbled back ontop of her "oh no cumming yet sweetheart" and i kissed her ones more biting on her lip, i took of my own pantys and threw them away.

I buckled my hips into hers "you ready darling" "yes baby, please fuck me" she cryed out "whatever you want love" i smirked and started slowly rocking my hips into hers making our clits hit at all the perfect spots "oh fuck baby" she whined "your taking it so well, love" i said and started thrusting her a faster making her more wet by the second "oh-shit.....fuuu" i smirked seeing her in this pleasure "use your words baby, you like that" she arched her back even more and moaned even harder "y-youre so good ik gonna cum all over your pussy fuckk" she cryed out.
Her legs started shaking a little so i held them down causing her more vibration into her core "your doing so good for me baby" i said and rolled my hips in a circle motion to make her edge even more "oh fuck i cant take it anymore oooh FUCK" she moaned i knew that was the moment she was so close so i started too speed it up "cum for me baby i know you cant do it" she gripped the bed sheets and thre her head " oh god baby..right there! Yes fuuuuck!" She moaned and came all over pussy her juices flowing out so easily "just like that, you did so well love" i said while rolling on the bed next too her "your so...amazing at this" she gazed at me and kissed me.

we are not done yet she smirked "your mine, let me make you feel good sweetheart" she teased while slipping her hands behind my back undoing my bra and pinning me down with one hand the other one went down to my soaked pussy "ah your so wet baby" i smiled and she sat ontop of me squeezing my thigh while rubbing little circles on my clit "fuckk" i whined while she looked at me "are you ready baby" i whimpered "yes baby.." she buckled her hips into mine she knew i loved when she would ride me as soon as she started moving her hips back and forth i moaned out her name "natasha fuckk oh god!" She smirked again "thats my girl" she smiled and started riding me even better making our pussys sinc and a wet mess "fuck!" "Your doing it so well for me darling all for me" i started moaning uncontrollably and she held me down at my hips so the thrusts would hit me even harder "cum for me sweetheart your almost there" she hit my clit one more time and that sent me over the edge i came all over her pussy and i threw my head back "you make me so proud, my beautiful girl all to myself" i smiled "im all yours