Bestfriends

Earth is humming while opening his cabinet when he spotted a familiar scrapbook.

He smile as he grab it. That's the scrapbook he made for Kao. On it, photos and his message for the guy. Secrets and all. He excitedly open it.

07/21/10 - I wish I can tell you, I love you

07/21/10 - I wish I can tell you, I love you. But, I'm scared our friendship will just get ruined if you don't feel the same.

"Jin wins"

Earth glared at the guy beside him after they play Tekken. The said guy look at him, obviously trying to stop from smiling.

He throw the game console and roll over the bed complainting, "P'Kao! I will definitely win against you. Argh!".

Kao laughs and crawl beside him again, "If only you knew, you always win". He heard him whisper so he sits up and grab a pillow, "If only I knew what? You cheat right! P'Kao!".

Earth smack Kao using the pillow while the latter just laugh and shake his head. Kao and him are neighbors. They met 5 years ago when Earth is 13 and Kao is 14 years old.

"I'll go home", he declared while pouting. He stand up and about to walk out of the room when a large hand stops him. His heart accelerate. Aside from being neighbor, Kao is also his first love. And even, years after he still into him.

"Your mom is on duty right? You probably eat instand noodles again, stay here", he heard Kao said. Earth's mom is a nurse and currently, she is on night duty. His father passed away when he was eight.

Earth turn and nods. They both go downstairs and enter the kitchen.

"Baby! I didn't know you're here. Good, we can eat together", he smile widely upon hearing Kao's mom. She loves to call him baby because according to her he is so cute and compare to Kao, he is quite small.

"Tsk! He is 18 years old, Mom", Kao roll his eyes as he look at his mom pinching Earth's cheek.

"Noppakao! You are only 19 but you act older and grumpier than me. Look at him, he is so cute", Kao's mom said as she sits and pass the bowl of rice to Kao.

Earth giggle and stuck his tongue out to Kao. The latter just roll his eyes and proceed to eat.

"Earth baby, you better sleep here since it's pretty late already", he heard Kao's mom said as they eat.

"Thanks Mom but don't worry about me, my house is just beside yours. I can manage", Earth smile assuring the woman.

It seems that the woman is not listening, "Kao, I bought an extra futon. After eating, kindly prepare it so Earth can sleep comfortably".

"No need, P'Kao. I can go home by-", he said and shake his head.

"Stay here. No buts", Kao stop his words with those four words. He close his mouth because of the seriousness of his tone. He sighs but smile upon seeing Kao's mom clap her hands.

Kao let him borrow one of his shirt and the funny thing is his mom bought him boxers. Both him and Kao already in the latter's room. Him, fixing the futon while Kao lying on the bed when they heard a loud boom sound. A thunder

He is startled, shivering, cover his ears.
He is scared of lighting and thunder because his dad died during a thunderstorm.

"That is the reason why I insisted you to stay. There's a news about the storm coming", he heard Kao said. He didn't look instead he just close his eyes when a lighting strikes.

He heard Kao sighs, "Come here". Earth open his eyes and look at the open arms. He rush and hug Kao. Hiding his face on his chest. He can feel an arm wrap on his waist as the other caress his back.

"Don't worry, I'm here"