Mine

11/21/2011 - I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you

11/21/2011 - I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you..but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.

Kao finished his work pretty late. He sighs, driving back home. His mom bought him car as a graduation gift.

He passed by the house next door and the lights are off. As he reached his house, he look again on the house next door.

Earth is very busy lately due to his finals and Kao been rendering overtime at work. He badly misses his love but he don't want to bother the latter if the guy is already sleeping.

He sighs again while going upstairs. The only thing his thankful for is, tomorrow his restday and he intend to spend it with Earth.

Kao just enter his room and stop for a while, then grins. On his bed, his boyfriend is sleeping. He tiptoe, kneel beside the bed and caressing the soft brown hair. He smile and lean down to give a peck on the slightly open mouth of Earth.

Kao stand up and goes to the restroom, take a quick bath and brush his teeth. Drying his hair, while walking back to bed with just his boxer on. He throw the used towel in the nearest chair as he carefully join Earth on the bed.

Putting his arms  under Earth's neck as he pull the small body closer to him. He smile once more when Earth's arm wrap around him. With a smile on his face, Kao surrender to sleep with his love on inside his embrace.

"Aish! P'Kao! P'Kao!", Kao grunt when he heard a loud voice and frantic shake his body.

Unwillingly, he open his eyes but his foul mood changes the moment he laid his eyes on the glaring person on his bed. His arms still wrap on the small body.

"I need to use the bathroom", Earth whines as the younger try to remove his arms on his waist. Kao laughs and let him go.

Grabbing the blanket that fell on the floor, he heard a sound. It came from Earth's phone. He look into the bathroom then to the phone again, he proceed checking on the gadget.

"Good morning, babe"

His sleepy state suddenly gone in the wind upon reading the message appear on the phone. Santa? Who the hell is Santa?

When he heard the bathroom doors open, he speak "Someone sent you a message".

Earth crawl back to bed, putting half of his small body on his. As he look into the one the phone his holding, "Who?".

"A certain Santa. Why does he need to call you babe, Earth?", Kao seriously said. Earth frown.

"He such a flirt. He is one of my groupmates. I badly wanted to block him but ugh, I can't, stupid project", Earth rant.

Kao look at Earth's expression, his annoyance suddenly gone. Instead, he pull Earth's body closer to his as he caress the small back, "You can't call him that way. You are mine and I miss you so badly".

Earth rants stop upon hearing it. Look at him and smile beautifully, "I miss you too, P'Kao and P'Kao is mine alone".

He chuckles when Earth almost scream when he flip their position. Him on top and the younger laying on the bed.

Kao close his eyes as the small hands cup his face and soft lips touches his lips. He smile upon noticing the blush on Earth's face. He starts to lean down and his lips capture Earth's lips with hunger and desire. His heart skips a beat with happiness as he can feel Earth return his kiss and they blend together in a kiss of love.

His hands slowly slide inside the younger's shirt as his lips travel from his chin to his neck. Legs wrap around his waist pulling him down. Turning him on bigtime.

Their eyes meet. Kao can't help but lick his lips when Earth nods. As his lips taste the flesh beneath him, he smile because back then this only happens in his dreams. Reality always better though.