Vacation

10/31/2015 - You're my bestfriend, my baby, my love, my happiness, my everything

10/31/2015 - You're my bestfriend, my baby, my love, my happiness, my everything. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.

It's five o'clock in the morning. Kao is driving somewhere North with his love sleeping on the passenger seat. They are on 3-day vacation.

He rented a beach house for the the. so that they can take a good rest and celebrate his lovers birthday. Aside from that, it's been a while since he last have Earth. He smirk thinking what would happen later.

His smirk changes to frown when he heard Earth's phone. An incoming call. He just look at it until the call drop and a message appear after.

"Good morning, Babe. Your employee said you're in vacation" -Santa

Earth's been telling him about the guy. The guy is getting on his nerve, always calling or texting his lover. Earth can't block him because he is a current client and the said guy recommend Cielo to others.

He reached the beach house but Earth's still sleeping. He smile, carefully remove the latter's seatbelt and carry him bridal style. He can see how Earth stir but wrap the small arms on his neck.

He slowly put him to bed and about to leave to fix their stuff when Earth open his eyes and speak, "Cuddle with me".

He remove his shoes and sit in the bed, leaning on the headboard as Earth crawl to place himself on his lap. Face on his chest, yawning and arms wrap on his body. He hug him back, kissing the crown of his head, "I love you, baby. So much".

They stay in that position for almost an hour when Earth's phone disturb them. An incoming call again with Santa's name on it.

Earth groan and reach for his phone while Kao is glaring at the phone. An idea comes in his mind. His hands that is wrap on the smaller body, suddenly went inside the loose shirt caressing the smooth skin.

Earth's still half asleep. Kao chuckles as he lean down to kiss the smaller jaw, nipping it then slowly travel his lips to the sexy neck, kissing, nipping it and marking the white skin. That action make Earth moan.

He can hear how the person on the other line stops talking, that's his cue to grab the phone and talk to the guy, "Will you stop calling my lover, stop using endearment on him and let me make this clear. Earth is mine".

Kao end the call and look at his lover, it seems that Earth already wide awake not because of his threat to Santa but probably because of something poking him below. He grins and capture the pouting lips.

Starting their vacation with some activities involving the bed and sweating.

Two hours after, Kao is in the kitchen preparing a sandwich and juice for Earth. With just a blanket covering the small body, the latter smile at him, turn off the television and put down the remote his holding.

He grab Earth's nape as he kiss his forehead then give the sandwich to the younger one. Hugging him from behind while Earth is eating. Kissing his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about the move I made with Santa. I know he is your client but he need somone to tell him his limit. You are off-limit because you are mine", he carefully explains. He give the juice to Earth.

After drinking, Earth look at him and then, laughs "You're being possessive again. Stop that! It's turning me on".

Kao grins upon hearing it. Snatch the blanket covering the younger's body. He laughs when Earth blush. Pinning him back to bed, "Let's go to the beach  later but for now, let me -"

"P'Kao!"